Follow

Michael Golden

Person » Michael Golden is credited in 645 issues.

Michael Golden is an American comic-book artist . He is best known for his work on Marvel's "The Micronauts" in the 70's, and "The Nam" in the 1980's. He also co-created "Rogue" in the 1980's for Marvel, and "Bucky O'Hare" in the 1990's for Continuity.

Help

spidey133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spidey133

I am looking to find out when and in what issue a piece of artwork was done and used. I was penciled and inked by Michael Golden and it features Superman using his heat vision. His cape is up and you can see the "S'. Also there is smoke all around him. When I spoke to Michael Golden he stated it was to be used as the cover to the Adventures of Superman Annual but at the last minute DC changed their mind. He did say it as published somewhere else and that is what I need to know..
    I thank all for their help on this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.