Follow

Mettle

Character » Mettle appears in 146 issues.

From being an easy going surfer from Hawaii, then misleadingly set in the grasp of Norman Osborn, who removed his skin revealing the armoured sheath beneath. He is now a member of the Avengers Academy. With his red skin and determined mind, he was surely born to fight.

Invulnerable to disease?

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By Deadknight

As the title states, is Mettle invulnerable to disease? Has this been stated or is it assumed?     
    If it has been confirmed, then I can see why Reptil tried to get him together with Hazmat. Overall, it might not be a bad set up. The only issue with Hazmat being able to maybe touch Mettle without harming him is that Mettle wouldn't be able to feel anything. He doesn't have lips either...  
    If anything, I could see an interesting relationship (friendship-wise at least) develop between the two: a girl who can't touch others, and a guy who can't really feel another's touch. Kindred spirits in a way... Prisoners of their own bodies... But aren't we all? ...Did I just attempt to philosophize? Sorry. 

I'll be quiet now...
    I'll be quiet now...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.