Follow

Matt Fraction

Person » Matt Fraction is credited in 941 issues.

Matt Fraction is an Eisner Award-winning American comic book writer. He is known for writing Invincible Iron Man, Uncanny X-Men, Utopia, Mighty Thor, Iron Fist, Fear Itself, Fantastic Four/FF, and Hawkeye at Marvel. Currently, he is focusing on four creator-owned works at Image Comics (Casanova: Acedia, ODY-C, Satellite Sam, and Sex Criminals).

Matt Fraction stops by to talk about...Nothing to do with comics.

jefprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By jefprice

After we talked about all things, Iron Man, Iron Fist, X-Men, and Comics in Gen, Matt and I proceeded to talk about nothing that has anything to do with comics, I asked him 5 random questions in the return of our feature 5 questions.  HERE

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Matt Fraction is my dad and I would appreciate if you wouldn't talk about him like this.

jefprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By jefprice

..Talk about him like what? Lol We talked about his sandwich preference. I talked to him last week about his comics.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself
    @Vance Astro: dude!!!! hook me up with some autographed merchandise then!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.