The newest version of the Masters of Evil shows up in Secret Avengers 21.1 with Max Fury, Whiplash, Princess Python, Vengence as part of the group, but who is behind them and who else will be part of the team? Discuss.
Masters of Evil return in Secret Avengers
Who cares about the line-up? Its remender
Taskmaster,Constrictor, and Griffin have been in need of a serious push. I think really great looks and powers, they should be given more.
Still most underrated and poorly Written Wreckin Crew....
(from left to right)
1. pink pearl - alpha flight enemy
2. carrion - spider-man enemy from the early 80s and linked heavily to the clone saga
3. Constrictor - mercenary, former initiative and serpent society member, former master of evil... captain america/general marvel universe enemy
4. taskmaster - mercenary, avengers/captain america/deadpool enemy
6. whiplash - a new whiplash, first in secret avengers #21.1
7. princess python - a new princess python, first in secret avengesr #21.1
8. Vengeance - the new Vengeance from Aaron's ghost rider run
9. Lady Stilt-man - goofy joke villain, spider-man villain... briefly a hero for hire
10. Griffin - general marvel baddie, most notably beast and namor, member of hood's gang
11. possibly Squid miscolored - Spider-Man villain
12. Killer Shrike - mercernary, general marvel baddie, mostly spider-man enemy
(from left to right)
3 and 4. Brothers Grimm - Spider-Woman enemies, members of Hood's gang
7. Princess Python's Python
9. Pink Pearl
10. Princess Python
11. Crossfire - Hawkeye and Avengers enemy, member of Hood's gang, Hero for Hire
13. Black Talon - Avengers enemy, Lethal Legion
14. Max Fury
16. Killer Shrike
18. Lady Stilt-man
19. Letha - wrestler, Thing/Dazzler enemy
20. Lascivious - wrestler, Thing/Dazzler enemy
21. Madcap - Nomad and Ghost Rider enemy, recently Wolverine enemy
Seems like a pretty random grouping. Could definitely do without Pink Pearl and Lady Stiltman. Carrion seems like an odd choice. Did Marvel run out of A, B and C list villians? I don't think there has been a good Masters of Evil group since Zemo led the siege on Avengers Mansion. I'll withhold final judgement until reading, but my first impression is that this is a throwaway group. Maybe the MoE needs to go back to a smaller roster.
My mistake. I forgot that it was a Serpent Crown.But looks similar to Nevermind.
Squid is number 11. I know diffrent color, but i think it was a mistake.
See Amazing Spider-Man #47 cover. Looks similar.
Masters of Evil by Matteo Scalera
Black Talon - Avengers enemy, Lethal Legion
Punisher didn't kill him?
Squid. He have a tentacles.
I will never be impressed by quantity over quality, yet another reason not to read the Not-So-Secret-Avengers
I wouldn't count these guys out yet, at all. Some of these guys range from B-Z list, but that doesn't make them any less deadly, especially in this quantity. Besides, it's great to see villains that haven't appeared in a while.
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.