Follow

Mary Jane

Character » Mary Jane appears in 3744 issues.

Mary Jane Watson is an actress and a major love interest of Peter Parker aka Spider-Man. They have had a long and dramatic on-and-off-again relationship. She's one of the few people who know who he is and still supports him as a close friend and confidante.

Is there any comic where it ends with a happy relationship?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LiquidPrince

So I'm a sucker for a good super hero relationship, especially if I like the female character as much as I like the male one. Is there any Spiderman comic out there where MJ and Peter end up together and the comic ends in sort of a happy tone? I don't want a comic where they are already in a relationship. I'm more looking for something where it starts off as they are just friends, or maybe haven't even met, and then as the story progresses, they fall in love and then eventually end up together. I would also like it if the art looked relatively modern, along the lines of the early Ultimate Spiderman art or like the image below. Any thing fit the bill?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Guess not?

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By infonation

@LiquidPrince: I think Blackbolt, Reed Richards, and Mr. Miracle are all still married and happy about it!

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darthfury78

@infonation said:

@LiquidPrince: I think Blackbolt, Reed Richards, and Mr. Miracle are all still married and happy about it!

That's because there hasn't been a writer/editor who is interested with making Reed Richards single as he's too boring for them.

AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AllNewOverseer

I'd track down Spider-Girl if I were you.

fastolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fastolfe

@infonation: Black Bolt / Medusa: I'm pretty sure their marriage isn't entirely happy - I mean, the guy never shuts up! No, seriously, it's not like he can make an O face when she's giving him a hummer otherwise the castle comes crashing down. Plus his half crazy brother keeps taking over and has sex with his wife. Not a happy relationship.

Reed Richards / Sue Storm: I'm pretty sure their relationship is a bit of a sham. When they have a fight, she walks off to visit Namor and comes back walking funny. Not that he would notice, he's the archetypal nerd, with his face buried in computer screens or in another dimension. I guess she doesn't mind the smell of fish.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LiquidPrince

@Overseer said:

I'd track down Spider-Girl if I were you.

Any specific series of issues? I'd prefer it if it was a self contained story.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.