Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Your favourite characters need you.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 560

Some of you might have noticed the thread i created floating around in the general discussion thread called Comicvine's Top Heroes & Villains 2015. I have tried gathering votes to get this going and have had a few votes in the days it has been open for. I am just looking for a little bit of boost. Heroes & Villains

Left a link for anyone who is interested.

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By errantknight

Question....Is 'favorite' a measure of how you think their current creative team is doing, or a measure of how you personally feel, regardless of the awesome-or-not level of their books?

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VoloErgoMalus

I'm afraid I wouldn't be satisfied enough with my groups and rankings to contribute in a meaningful way.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@errantknight: Its which characters you like the best not which characters are wrote the best haha. @darthmummy: Any order is a good order. Doesn't have to be all DC characters and don't have to use all 30 slots available.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.