Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Wreck-It Ralph/The Avengers crossover

Avatar image for oscarma83602384
    OscarMa83602384

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since The Walt Disney Company acquires Marvel Entertainment in 2009.

Well, It all started with a Disney/Marvel short crossover comic named Prep and Landing: Mansion Impossible.

No Caption Provided

Then, Phineas and Ferb gets an Unexpected visit from Marvel Superheroes in the first Disney/Marvel animated crossover special, Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel.

Now, I have wrote 4 Disney/Marvel crossover comics, It's Wreck-It Ralph/The Avengers crossovers comics.

No Caption Provided

Wreck-It Ralph/The Avengers is a Limited 4-Issues crossover series, it take place during Wreck-It Ralph movie. The Avengers will use the costume from the Movie. This comics will use the color separation a la Bugs Bunny and Superman.

No Caption Provided

King Candy/Turbo will be the Main Antagonist.

Synopsis:

When a Mysterious Villain (later is King Candy/Turbo) escaped from the unplugged arcade game (Turbotime), enters Sugar Rush, Turn Vanellope into a Glitch, Even worse, he locks away the memories of all the other characters in order to have them turn against her. Nick Fury start Avengers Initiative. Avengers goes to Sugar Rush world, find Vanellope and Protect her. Unknown to them, Ralph, Felix and Calhoun enters to Sugar Rush, too.

I want to send it to Marvel Comics and Joe Quesada. But, I recently tweet him. I said I have wrote this story. I haven't attend Comic-Con. What should I do?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Incredibles Marvel comics. Come on!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.