Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Would you like to see Dark Reign happen in the MCU?

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like the idea of there being an extended period where a mastermind villain has control of the Marvel Universe. Norman Osborn will probably be added to the MCU sense they have Spider-Man now, but I'd prefer if he stayed a Spidey villain, perhaps they could use Dell Rusk (the Red Skull in disguised) instead. So, would you like to see a version of Dark Reign happen in the MCU?

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yes, I think it would make for a great Premise for a movie, How would the Heroes deal with the system turned against them and they being portrayed as the villains, All the while knowing that the real bad guy is the one in power and that public opinion supports him.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@flumox56 said:

Oh yes, I think it would make for a great Premise for a movie, How would the Heroes deal with the system turned against them and they being portrayed as the villains, All the while knowing that the real bad guy is the one in power and that public opinion supports him.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it gonna be "reigning" in the MCU ?

Lol........sorry.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully it would also Include the Dark Avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.