Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Will the Sentry return?

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Duzz

I thought he was a joke character at first then maybe he might be legit. Now I am not too sure. If the Sentry was weaken by kill Ares, then wouldn't any ole Asgardian would have do during the seige? What make Ares so much more special?

Also, without the Sentry would Hulk have defeated everyone and ruled the Planet?

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Maddpanda531
    Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@maddpanda531: he left the planet. I am curious to see if he returns to earth anytime soon.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

As long as you cant believe its not butter, fabio man shall stay with us

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I know, but I assumed OP was referring to his death, since it was referenced in the post.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@maddpanda531: oh sorry if I worded it working. I wasn't trying to imply you did not know merely trying to start a conversation in regards to when you think Sentry is likely to be back.

^_^

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: No problem! I'm sure we'll see him again in the new volume of Uncanny Avengers. I also really want Banshee to join the team, since he was just left in a pod-thing at the end of the last volume and hasn't been seen since. It'd be really cool if either Sentry or Banshee (or both) joined the team in the future

Scistorm4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did like Sentry in Uncanny Avengers, unlike many of his other appearances over the years. Stuff like a constantly changing background, relationship to the Void, other characters' worshipfullness of him, all really got in the way of the concept of the powerful, well-meaning but mentally troubled hero.

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm very confused about the sentry in that he doesn't seem to stay at all consistant from book to book. It leaves me with the feeling that I don't actually know who the character is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.