Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Who should become Mr. Fantastic's new lover?

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By catfightfan

If it is indeed true that Marvel has killed off Susan Storm. then who do you think should become Reed Richards' new lover? Medusa would seem to be the most logical choice at first glance. I will start off this thread by voting for Medusa.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Emma Frost and Reed would be quite interesting.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

Medusa is fooling around with Johnny.

I hope Sue hasn't been killed off......

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By catfightfan

I wonder if a Sue Storm from an alternate Universe could replace the Marvel Universe Sue Storm and become Reed's new partner?

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Cap10nate

I doubt that Sue is actually dead. Very few people in the 616 are actually still alive in Battleworld, however we have seen solicits of the future Marvel books that includes characters that were seemingly killed I believe so I doubt that all those who died will be still be dead when the event ends and the Universe is re-created.

As for Reed, I do think that he will die during Secret Wars. Both him and Doom. If he does survive, and him and Sue are not together, he should not have a new lover. He has devoted his love to her and she is the only one for him.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They really are determined to destroy the FF aren't they? Then again death is about as serious as a traffic ticket and if they don't have enough imagination to come up with a new storyline just killing off a character is a good old standby that doesn't take much work.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crimz

Sue better not stay dead.

And Marvel should not replace her with that b*tch from the Ultimate universe.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Reed should be with Sue or alone.

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They really are determined to destroy the FF aren't they? Then again death is about as serious as a traffic ticket and if they don't have enough imagination to come up with a new storyline just killing off a character is a good old standby that doesn't take much work.

That's so true. Hopefully Marvel will bring the Fantastic Four title back once Fox Abattoir's counterfeit version of the FF bombs at the box office.

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen said:

That's so true. Hopefully Marvel will bring the Fantastic Four title back once Fox Abattoir's counterfeit version of the FF bombs at the box office.

If it does. At first all the interviews seemed to be designed to drive fans away, but the previews look interesting and the actors seem to have learned.

Kavma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny i thought the great franklin richards would not allow his mother to die.it will probably climax with doom or Franklin Richard reversing every thing

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@magnetic_eye: good.Sue can be with whoever makes her happy though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.