Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

What's Hank Pym doing these days?

KingZeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingZeal

The last I saw of Hank Pym, he was in the sensational "Avengers Academy" book, although I had to stop buying it for a while due to lack of funds. Still, I was intrigued by Hank in that book (I've never really cared for the character before that, so that was a true accomplishment for the writer(s)) and now I'm a bit curious as to what's going on with him.

The last I'd seen, he and Tigra had renewed (well, sorta) their intimate relationship, and he helped defeat Titania and Crusher during the "Fear Itself" arc. That was the last I remember.

What's he been up to since? Is he still with Tigra? Has Janet come back? Did he appear in Age of Ultron?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@kingzeal: He did appear in Age Of Ultron, Janet is alive and well in the pages of Uncanny Avengers, though they aren't a couple, and I'm not sure where Tigra is.

Hank is about to be appearing monthly in Avengers A.I., where he leads an all-android team.

No Caption Provided

KingZeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh sweet! Thanks for the heads up! I'll see if I can get it.

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzeal: No problem. I think it comes out next Wednesday, but this week, Age Of Ultron #10AI is out, and I think it acts as an epilogue to Age Of Ultron, and a prologue to Avengers A.I., so it could be worth getting if you're planning on getting A.I.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm really excited for this, and I'm glad to see him back in the red jacket getup. I feel like it's inaccurate when he wears any one superhero costume. He's Hank Pym. His power is that he invents superheroes. He doesn't need his own costume and name.

Avatar image for captainamerica119
    Captainamerica119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Captainamerica119

Just make Janet and Hank get married again! Why is Dr. Doom on the Avengers?

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a reprogammed Doombot.

Avatar image for captainamerica119
    Captainamerica119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Captainamerica119

@captainamerica119 said:

It's a reprogammed Doombot.

That makes a lot more sense. IMO, Villains should stay villains

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg: Why not he the Scientist Supreme he needs a cool science magic get up

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By fodigg

Well, when he was dubbed the scientist supreme wasn't he still running around as Wasp? I liked that costume a lot actually, but now the real Wasp is back.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

@magnificentstorm said:

Well, when he was dubbed the scientist supreme wasn't he still running around as Wasp? I liked that costume a lot actually, but now the real Wasp is back.

IDK lol

But Wasp really been missing out on the action huh that sucks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.