Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

some good ongoing X titles

stupidmuttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hey everybody! im just starting to get into comics and i want to start reading some X related comic books(ongoing)

any body have some good suggestions? what would you guys say is the top recommendations?

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

Uncanny X-Men.

I'd say All-New but frankly it's a fairly slow book (and has a lot more issues to catch up on, as you're starting fresh -- 10 issues as opposed to just 4).

t3hLomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By t3hLomb

All New X-Men
    Uncanny X-Men
    Wolverine and the X-Men

I think All-New is just as "slow" as Uncanny, by which I mean that it's not slow at all. Wolverine and the X-Men is (to me) going to be like the anti-Uncanny book. See how the Jean Grey School works as opposed to how the New Xavier School works.

TheFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

Uncanny X-men, Cable and X-force, and X-men legacy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.