Marvel Zombies, Marvel apes, Marvel........ What's next?

Avatar image for shaper
#1 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio
What do you want to the be the next Marvel (Insert name here) thing. Seeing how Marvel Apes was suggested by a fan, if you could suggest something like this, what would it be?
Avatar image for pixelized
#2 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Princesses 


Emma Frost-Snow White.
Avatar image for thedrifter
#3 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

They have Marvel Fairy Tales....

But If I had to chose something, I'd say Marvel Myths would be cool.

Kinda like Focusing on Greek Mythology and stuff
Avatar image for shaper
#4 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?
Avatar image for pixelized
#5 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?"
ew.

TheDrifter said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

They have Marvel Fairy Tales....

But If I had to chose something, I'd say Marvel Myths would be cool.

Kinda like Focusing on Greek Mythology and stuff"
no one read that though.
Avatar image for thedrifter
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?"
I ask the same question.

As for Spartans? No way.
Avatar image for shaper
#7 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?"
I ask the same question.

As for Spartans? No way.
"
I don't care. Better then Marvel Princesses though, lol.

Avatar image for pixelized
#8 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?"
I ask the same question.

As for Spartans? No way.
"
I don't care. Better then Marvel Princesses though, lol.

"
Psh. not.

what can you do with spartans? give them panties and spears and send them to war?
that wont get old
Avatar image for thedrifter
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"TheDrifter said: I don't care. Better then Marvel Princesses though, lol.

"
True that
Avatar image for the_martian
#10 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Manga

Avatar image for pixelized
#11 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Marvel Manga
"
hasn't that been done?
Avatar image for shaper
#12 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Marvel Manga
"

I think it was already done.
Avatar image for the_martian
#13 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Nobody said:
"Marvel Manga
"
hasn't that been done?"
Maybe.
Avatar image for pixelized
#14 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

soooooooooo back to the princesses.


Psylocke as princess mulan
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Marvel Manga
"
yeah it was

they made the punisher a girl samurai .............................
Avatar image for lord_s_angel
#16 Posted by Lord's Angel (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should do "Marvel .....what if no one had powers." then show all the heros that we know as normal people.
Wolverine would be dead cause he is like 100
Prof. X chillin' at a veterns hospital complaining about how he can't walk.
Cap America ...dead too.
Hulk in anger management.
Spider-man....stalking MJ with his camera.
Cyclops .....A motorcycle mechinic with super think glasses.
Gambit....in jail, your  gonna get caught stealing sooner or later

Avatar image for newswordsman
#17 Posted by NewSwordsman (117 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?

Avatar image for pixelized
#18 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Lord's Angel said:
"I think they should do "Marvel .....what if no one had powers." then show all the heros that we know as normal people.
Wolverine would be dead cause he is like 100
Prof. X chillin' at a veterns hospital complaining about how he can't walk.
Cap America ...dead too.
Hulk in anger management.
Spider-man....stalking MJ with his camera.
Cyclops .....A motorcycle mechinic with super think glasses.
Gambit....in jail, your  gonna get caught stealing sooner or later

"
so if M day affected everyone
Avatar image for hawk
#19 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before.
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
Avatar image for newswordsman
#21 Posted by NewSwordsman (117 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
Avatar image for hawk
#22 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Lord's Angel said:
"I think they should do "Marvel .....what if no one had powers." then show all the heros that we know as normal people.
Wolverine would be dead cause he is like 100
Prof. X chillin' at a veterns hospital complaining about how he can't walk.
Cap America ...dead too.
Hulk in anger management.
Spider-man....stalking MJ with his camera.
Cyclops .....A motorcycle mechinic with super think glasses.
Gambit....in jail, your  gonna get caught stealing sooner or later

"
so if M day affected everyone"

more like never had powers.
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#23 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........
Avatar image for pixelized
#24 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
speak for yourself
Avatar image for newswordsman
#25 Posted by NewSwordsman (117 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
I shouldn't have forgotten that... seeing as I was just reading X Men 2099 like half an hour ago.
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#26 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
speak for yourself"

lol

yeah i forgot your pix lol
Avatar image for hawk
#27 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
I shouldn't have forgotten that... seeing as I was just reading X Men 2099 like half an hour ago.
"

that probable gave you the idea. lol
Avatar image for newswordsman
#28 Posted by NewSwordsman (117 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
I shouldn't have forgotten that... seeing as I was just reading X Men 2099 like half an hour ago.
"

that probable gave you the idea. lol"
Maybe. lol.
Avatar image for pixelized
#29 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"pixelized said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
speak for yourself"

lol

yeah i forgot your pix lol"
there you go with that forgetting thing again

[=
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#30 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"pixelized said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
speak for yourself"

lol

yeah i forgot your pix lol"
there you go with that forgetting thing again

[=
"

silly me

:)
Avatar image for shaper
#31 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Aliens?

Marvel Animals (They look like the animal they're are closet too. I believe there was an Rp on that somewhere here)

Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#32 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Marvel Aliens?

Marvel Animals (They look like the animal they're are closet too. I believe there was an Rp on that somewhere here)

"


Marvel Aliens ??????????

aren't some of them already aliens ????
Avatar image for shaper
#33 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Shaper said:
"Marvel Aliens?

Marvel Animals (They look like the animal they're are closet too. I believe there was an Rp on that somewhere here)

"


Marvel Aliens ??????????

aren't some of them already aliens ????"

 I mean the main heroes. Like the New Avengers for example. Non of them are Aliens.
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#34 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i don't see it

hey lol

there doing already

secret invasion lol.

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#35 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio

All the marvel guys as children?

Marvel Mythos sounds good though. like everyone fitting into ancient greek society. Reed Richards would be considered a fool for his ideas, the hulk would be treated as a monster like the cyclops. The X-men would probably been seen as demi-gods by the people and hunted by the kings. Xavier could be an oracle. Tony Stark would probably be the king of athens, or he would be something like Alexander the Great, and he could worship dyonisis, the god of wine. Guys like Daredevil, Nick Fury, and Dr. Strange would fit in easily in any society, that one in particular. Iron-Fist could be a traveler from China, and Luke Cage could be some sort of slave laborer.


Another one that could work would be the marvel guys set during the REAL civil war.

Avatar image for the_englander
#36 Posted by The Englander (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Steampunk. I'd like to see Marvel characters living in the 1890's, kinda like a cross between Marvel and LXG

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.