Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Ideas for Marvel tv shows (or movies)

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I have endless ideas for movie possibilities, so that's an easy one to answer (though it always makes fun discussion). But which characters / storylines would make for a good TV-Series? Now that's a little more complex. I personally would love to see one based on Project X.

To answer which movie I'd like to see, probably Defenders. And Inhumans but thankfully that's already set in stone for 2018

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Moon Knight directed by DeKnight and made for Netflix.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@ghostrider88: Defenders will be on the Netflix series...

But I would love to see an X-Factor series...

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they could have success with a spiderman series. If they find the right actor to play peter. I think they would have to play on the quirky and funny peter Parker to add entertainment. He certainly has plenty of villains.

ASEIGFRIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see a limited series called "The Bar With No Name". It would have a narrated intro, like a Twilight Zone episode, done by Owen Reece the Molecule Man. He'd explain it was his refuge and bar and the various criminal elements that take sanctuary in the bar have colorful lives. Then each episode would be about a different super villain who happened to come to the bar that night. They would be personal stories about the hardships, pitfalls and bad choices that make a super into a super villain (or at least be labeled that way despite best intentions).

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Assuming it could get a better budget than Jessica Jones (or even Daredevil tbh), I'd want to see a Runaways TV show for Netflix.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By kcomicfan

Spider-Man on Netflix.

billyspears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

I have to agree with Spider-Man. There would be a huge amount of supporting characters and there would always be direction for the show.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.