Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Doctor Dooms biggest secret

ESchrammbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In one '80's comic, Doom, the FF and a few X-men were battling and at the end Johnny accidentally gives Storm a third-degree burn on her arm and shoulder. This and Franklin Richards astral form riding in on a baby dragon (Lockheed) and chewing them all out, stopped the fight. Afterwards, Doom used his healing technology to heal Storms burns and they all had a nice dinner at Doom's castle. (That is where they were fighting, after all). Being a jerkass, Doom made a veiled threat to Sue involving Franklin.

Sue's reply struck the whole room silent. "Did you just threaten my son? Victor, you of all people should know just how dangerous a Lioness is when she is protecting home and family. Do you ever wonder what it would be like if I were to use my force-fields like you use your technology? At KILLING intensity?"

"Hmm, My technology vs your forcefields. An interesting proposition." and he promptly defuses the tension with overtures of peace.

What would happen if she really DID lose it on him?

My take? He uses some cheap shot to take the Four out (he claims they're dead, but really, only unconscious) but Sue stays awake behind a field. She then loses it, her force-fields weave throughout every circuit in his armor, exploding it from the inside. She then crushes it into a flat panel, as small as a Tablet pc. When it's totally destroyed you find what Marvel has been avoiding all these years.

Doom long ago healed all his injuries with his healing tech. But every view we've seen are holograms from his armor. Why? "NO! NO! NO! DOOM IS HIDEOUS! DOOM IS HIDEOUS!"

He has what killed Michael Jackson - Body Dysmorphic disorder. He SEES himself as distorted when he really isn't.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose
    heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Hmm, I should see what this comics all about.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Hm...very interesting!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.