Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Close Look at Each 'All-New, All-Different Marvel' Character Images

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Jonez_

Spider-Woman looks awesome

BigBDawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Karnak sure looks like a street fighter in his new design, like he's been battling tons of opponents in underground fights...

Doctor_Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some look neat.

Chaosfreak11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus fucking christ.... What happened to spider-woman?

Crazyspideyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mdamasco said:

I hadn't noticed before but spiderman's costume looks like it has some new minor changes

Yes, it has a bigger Spider.

Amratheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully, the status quo will return to the Marvel U. Until then, I'll stick with DC and Dark Horse!

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Marvel claims "they're not rebooting" yeah...my @ss lol.

Spykat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reminds me somewhat of those "Bitstrip" character creators some people on Facebook use.

No Caption Provided
    Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some are ok,,,,,some are crap tbh..

Chayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Chayton

Coulson can swap clothes from time to time - OK, but why is he Blonde? Vision looks like he was pumbled by salsa and guacamole after saying he hates soccer in El Fajitoes. And why does he have two stones (don't make a dirty joke)? I am OK with Dr. Strange looking like Robert Downey jr. It is just the big belt, is he a super hero or lifting bags of feed for Tractor Supply? I don't like the new iron man suit because his mask looks like Citizen V and everything else looks like a robot from Super Friends. Why does he have blasters on the back of his hands? Does he wanna super back hand someone? As for the Steve Rogers, he should have on some running shoes. He was frozen during the eighties so why does he have leg warmers? He looks like a scuba diver and why doesn't he have a mask, then again everyone knows who he is. He is supposed to be young! If he was frozen why would he age? That would defeat the purpose! And to quote Battle_Forum_Junkie Rogers looks like a Gender Swap Aunt May. With great switching comes ugly people, Peter remember that. As for old Logan, I don't really have a problem with him except maybe his belt buckle could have something Ingraved or something. Oh yeah WHY IS HE OLD!?!?! He has healing that keeps him from aging. Did he lose his heeling, die (already happened) and then come back to life and then lose his heeling power again(didn't already happen)? As for Doctor Spectrum I kind of miss the old Uno card game man suit, I don't like the weird looking hair coming out the mask. The good ol' Doc looks like a Ben 10 character with a bad wig. Miles Morales's V neck thing is not to my taste but it is a pretty cool suit. There ain't nothing wrong with DD's new suit just does he even know he has a different suit? I don't like this Ms. Marvel. She is supposed to be good looking not a mixture of Reed Richards and Little Miss Sunshine. X-23 Represents what would have happened to Logan if he had stayed with Stryker. Her being in a Wolverine suit from the Xmen, come on. Medusa looks nice. Just got a little updated. I like Thing being a Guardian of the Galaxy. He did go run around a lot and not with Felicia. I can't tell if Thor got a horrible gender swap or if he is smuggling grape fruits. I don't think Spider Gwen will enjoy her hood, it might make things hard while fighting. Peter Parker can at least find his suit in the dark. If he keeps it under his clothes it will glow and show who he is. Not to mention so much for Spider Stealth! As for Red Wolf, I HAVE FOUND JOHN REDCORN! Come on yall don't be so racist. My only concern for Star-Lord is he doesn't seem to have his gadgets. Nothing wrong with Rocket. I am so glad to see Hyperion has shaved those hairy arms. I am exited for Citizen V, Spiderwoman, and Inferno, while I miss Black Panthers belt. Any manis the AS nerdy anymore and cap looks pretty cool.

knightrangert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is up with all the wrapped hands and feet. Let's just hope they don't have to get somewhere in a hurry it will take twice as long just to get dressed. I think the artist got a little carried away with that look or they are running out of gloves and socks/boots in the Marvel universe.

WISEAPPLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By WISEAPPLE

Meh, looks like more "gimmicky" stuff we've all learned to expect from Marvel . . . The "all-new, all different" Marvel looks like the "Same Ol', Same ol'" stuff I've seen them do all through the years . . . . "Hey! Let's take a well established popular character and make them either black or female!" . . . ugh, wish they'd just come up with NEW black or female characters instead of being lazy and going this route. Gimme a break.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.