Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Avengers: Age of Ultron movie

Avatar image for nightcrawler358
    NightCrawler358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

so, the just-announced title of 'Avengers 2.' thoughts on how this will play out, and what will happen with Thanos?

NightCrawler358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NightCrawler358

Heres how I think it should play out:

Ant Man movie comes out before Avengers 2, introduces Hank and Wasp, Hank should have a prototype or perhaps a completed version of Vision--which probably explains all the Vin Diesel rumors lately. Teases dangerous invention of Ultron, post-credits stinger perhaps? Phase 2 movies could show further stingers of Ultron becoming self-aware and whatnot. Of course the movie itself will not be able to follow the Age of Ultron storyline, I think they just chose it for it's catchy name, and since it's been thrown around a lot lately, people will feel more familiar to it.

I'm glad they're doing the biggest terrestrial threat in Avengers 2, because it means they'll top it with Avengers 3 taking them into the cosmos to fight Thanos!

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RedLantern23

Ant Man has already been confirmed to be released after Avengers 2

NightCrawler358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redlantern23: oh man you're right. well that's probably for the better, seeing as he isn't very popular in the public eye, so it's safer for them to introduce him in a team scenario with less focus on him.

TheFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@nightcrawler358: Agreed (somewhat). I think it'd be easier for them to introduce him Avengers 2 as the person who's ultimately responsible for Ultron and then show us more of who he is after the fact in his own movie. Still, though, Edgar Wright made me like Michael Cera--a feat that hasn't been accomplished since Arrested Development. So, I'm willing to surrender to optimism in this case.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Spideysense44

Antman won't have anything to do with ultron iron man will be the creator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.