Follow

Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited

Publisher »

Marvel Comics service that reprints many issues digitally from any computer and often offers online exclusive comics.

Marvel Digital Comics Sale!

Xichro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Xichro

Having signed up to Marvel Digital Comics, they send me e-mails on new releases, offers and such.  
    Just thought I'd tell you guys that they have a sale going on for annual subscriptions, from $60 to just over $40, for us UK lot that's roughly £40 to £25. 

Here's what the e-mail said: 
    Cyber Monday Sale! 30% Off Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited
    Use promo code CYBER10 for 30% off Now! Expires 12/12/2010 11:59PM ET.   (13/12/2010 4:59AM GMT) 

Might be bad business for other comic publishers advertising this here, but just thought I'd let you know.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I would suggest this to anyone who likes Marvel Comics or wants to get into them. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.