Follow

Manifold

Character » Manifold appears in 345 issues.

A mutant of Australian aboriginal descent with the ability to bend reality and twist space-time for teleportation.

Latest Avenger revealed

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Baddamdog
    Marvel NOW Avengers
    Marvel NOW Avengers

When Marvel released the 3 covers to the new Hickman Avengers series, everyone could probably recognise all the characters except for two. The guy in shadows at the back in issue #1 and the 'human torch' looking fella in issue #2. Hickman quickly confirmed that the 'Human Torch' was actually X-Man Sunspot.

Well today on Formspring Hickman confirmed that the shadowed character on the cover to Avengers #1 is Eden Fesi from Secret Warriors, who Hickman co-created, under the new superhero name of "Manifold."

Fesi is a teleporter (Something that always comes in handy) and arguably the most obscure and surprising reveal (so far).

What does everybody think?

Dfense75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Dfense75

While browsing Dustin Weaver's website I saw him mention that Eden was the character in the shadows on the Marvel NOW Avengers cover. Knowing nothing of him as I have not read Secret Warriors I checked him out here to get the low down. I find the character very interesting and can't wait to see how he fits into the Avengers team dynamic. Besides adding some much needed diversity to the team, it will be nice to see someone new amongst their ranks. I may even download some of his appearances to better check him out.

kingjoeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By kingjoeg

Can't wait to read the first issue.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By krspaceT

Sunspot? that's out of the ballpark

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Eden is cool, I loved him in Secret Warriors

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.