Follow

Viper

Character » Viper appears in 634 issues.

Viper is the former terrorist leader of HYDRA and an enemy of Captain America, Nick Fury and Wolverine among many others. While she is not the ruler of Madripoor, she did - or does - own it.

Any Viper love out there?

tassa_kay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tassa_kay

I absolutely adore this villainess!  What a career!  Madame Hydra once upon a time, leader of the Serpent Squad (and usurper of the Serpent Society), a twisted affair with the Red Skull (remember him letting her torture him for pleasure?), White Princess of the Hellfire Club, ruler of Madripoor, bride of Wolverine (and brain-washer of some damned powerful X-ladies!), conflicts with Cap, Spider-Woman, the X-Men, the Avengers... what HASN'T she done?

CommanderSpock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CommanderSpock

I would have to agree on that. I adore her also, in everything she has done. She is an awesome villainess. I honestly don't know who couldn't like her.

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Paracelsus

I dunno, in Captain America #342, Black Mamba makes the point that Viper loves no one or nothing- not even herself presumably(after trying to probe her mind to select an image of someone she loves or trusts). Still, she was willing to fiance and arm the Punisher(presumably to destroy her enemies)!

Terry

mightiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By mightiness

I love the character Viper. She was one of Captain America's greatest villains, sadly not the character has been hijacked more and more into being a X-men/Wolverine villain. She was always a portrayed best as a crazy psychopath with zero regard for innocent lives. I love it how back in the day the would only show one side of her face. It gave the character a certain mystique, sadly that is gone and now you see her full face all the time. 

I would love to she her play a big role once again. She really is awesome a a psychotic terrorist. I prefer her on her own rather than working with Hydra. She should be a big time Marvel A-list villain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.