Follow

M

Character » M appears in 1720 issues.

Monet St. Croix, also known as 'M', was originally a founding member of Generation X, later envolved with various X-Men related teams. Recently, she rejoined the newly reformed X-Corp (X-Corporation) in a main role.

The "perfect" M?

kicxka5s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kicxka5s

Monet has always been one of my favorite characters... thanx to my dad who gave me his entire Gen X collection. Although she has mulitply abilities (flight, invurnablility, super strengh, speed, telpathy, and possibly telekinesis) her power has been defined as being "perfect'. Is it possible that her powers may be adaptive to what she thinks is perfect?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By papad1992

@kicxka5s said:

Monet has always been one of my favorite characters... thanx to my dad who gave me his entire Gen X collection. Although she has mulitply abilities (flight, invurnablility, super strengh, speed, telpathy, and possibly telekinesis) her power has been defined as being "perfect'. Is it possible that her powers may be adaptive to what she thinks is perfect?

Cool concept... it's possible!!

*Ur dad gave u his entire series of Gen X... LUCKY!!!!!

Avatar image for thestepfordcuckoos
    thestepfordcuckoos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Well I don't think so. It's been stated that Monet even before having her powers her ego was already at a high which was caused by the constant dotting of her father and grandfather and when her mutation manifested it only boosted her ego and cause her to create her "M" persona. But I do think that her thoughts of her being perfection helps boost her powers at least some as confidence is everything. Also I love that you thought of this. I think If Monet had child with Darwin that would be a cool concept for powers for the child.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

Maybe it does have something to do with her confidence like Gladiator and Captain Britain.

Solarflare32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Solarflare32

M's superiority complex is part of the reason her brother became the man he is

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.