Follow

M

Character » M appears in 1720 issues.

Monet St. Croix, also known as 'M', was originally a founding member of Generation X, later envolved with various X-Men related teams. Recently, she rejoined the newly reformed X-Corp (X-Corporation) in a main role.

Not a Telepath?

thewidowsbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By thewidowsbite

I've been light way obsessed with M since reading X-Factor vol. 3. I love her abrasive personality, look, and expansive power set. So I decided to collect whatever I could with her in it from her beginnings, starting of course with Generation X. I've collected a few of the Generation X novels and was very surprised by the first one. In the beginning Monet is featured and eventually says, "it's not as if I'm a telepath or anything" when asked to help identify a mysterious enemy. Not a telepath? What? What baffles me the most is that one of the authors for the novel, Scott Lobdell, also wrote the Generation X comics the novel is based on. Was she not a telepath back then? Given the timing of the story and Penance's mystery, I know it is the M-Twins posing as M at this time. Did they display telepathy when they impersonated M? I haven't read the comics yet.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.