Follow

M

Character » M appears in 1720 issues.

Monet St. Croix, also known as 'M', was originally a founding member of Generation X, later envolved with various X-Men related teams. Recently, she rejoined the newly reformed X-Corp (X-Corporation) in a main role.

M

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sling Shot

How does Monet St. Croix's mutation work? From my intiial understanding( near two decades ago) mutants have a mutation, one power that translates into many different benefits or maybe one big one. With M she has your average "superman powerset". So what is her primary mutation, that allows for all these super abilities?
    Post Edited:2007-09-01 01:42:12

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm not exactly sure if this helps but her brother is a mutant named Marius St.Croix (Emplant) He feeds off the DNA of other mutants gaining there powers. They once fought and merged becoming M-Plant.

Maybe she has something similar to his ability which allows her to have multiple ability's.

Xénon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xénon

M is superhuman in all aspects. That is her mutation. Hence, she is super strong, has super senses, a super mind, etc.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sling Shot

Lord Gambler says:

"I'm not exactly sure if this helps but her brother is a mutant named Marius St.Croix (Emplant) He feeds off the DNA of other mutants gaining there powers. They once fought and merged becoming M-Plant. Maybe she has something similar to his ability which allows her to have multiple ability's."

Yeah, I remember Mplate. He's like a genetic vampire.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sling Shot

She has way to many powers for your normal Marvel mutant motif.Physical augmentation is one flight is another Telepathy another, genius could be connected to Physical augmentation or telepasthy or could stand alone, see mutant auras is another.

She is kinda too much until I see the connection I'll have to like her from a distance, like IO use to do Supes until I found out his powers are just amyriad of ways of superprocessing yellow sunlight.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AngelFrost

Monet's power is basically to be Perfect. 
    She's superhumanly strong in all aspects of the body and mind. Not to the extent of mutants with seperare abilities, but she's close.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC

I do still think that her family has some kind of mystic powers....Emplate's mutant power is to feed off mutants but his dimension traveling is kinda fishy. Same with the twins powers, they seem more than just mutants too.

bleedingheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By bleedingheart

As the full extent of her psonic powers been explained? I wonder if she could hone her telepathy skill. She barely used them last I heard.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.