Follow

Lois Lane

Character » Lois Lane appears in 6413 issues.

Lois Lane is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist for the Daily Planet of Metropolis. She was the first reporter to interview Superman after he first appeared in Metropolis. Superman later revealed his secret identity to her; the two married and have a son, Jon Kent.

That Time Lois Lane Married Batman

• 60 results
    Lurkero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Lurkero

@johnqestion:

Villains don't work out those things because it would be inconvenient for the writer if people had common sense. That same situation can be said for Spider-man and Batman.

Peter Parker tries so hard to keep his identity secret from family and friends but it would be much easier if he just told them and avoided the secrecy. It would remove his need to hide from friends, but it would also remove some of the drama. I mean, Peter Parker could at least tell his aunt.

Gotham331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Bruce and Superman look a lot alike on that cover?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#55  Edited By The Impersonator

So this is a what-if story...interesting.

Dredd_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil 227 is why heroes shouldn't share their secret identities with civilians (or anyone).

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
    Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This article makes me want to read every golden age comic with a pair of 3D glasses and a joint of kush. Lol

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
    Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
    Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dredd_78 said:

Daredevil 227 is why heroes shouldn't share their secret identities with civilians (or anyone).

To be fair, Daredevil did have a crappy girlfriend which is why he got his identity sold out.

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
    SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The time Bruce Wayne and Superman looked exactly the same...
    Man, most comic-book artists could not draw two different faces to save their lives...

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By veronicacris

@_darkwing_ said:

Is it wrong that I liked them so much together in Batman/Superman? They were just great and it touched a heart chord when Batman sacrificed what he felt for her to get back in the game.

I liked it too even if i don't ship batman/lois that much. they really have chemistry

@lurkero said:

I never understand why characters are unwilling to tell their loved ones about their double life. If Superman were to tell Lois that he is Clark Kent it might make Lois understand even more that Clark actually cares about her and isn't randomly disappearing.

Lois would only be in danger if villains knew there was a connection between Superman and Clark, not if Lois knew.

Was having a shrine to a female something people did in the 60s? That seems weird even for the 60s.

Yeah, this is true, I think if he tell her she would be more alert to danger. She knowing or not his secret the fact that he hang out with her would put her in danger anyway,

The hero has to cover his tracks

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By veronicacris

@lurkero said:

I never understand why characters are unwilling to tell their loved ones about their double life. If Superman were to tell Lois that he is Clark Kent it might make Lois understand even more that Clark actually cares about her and isn't randomly disappearing.

Lois would only be in danger if villains knew there was a connection between Superman and Clark, not if Lois knew.

Was having a shrine to a female something people did in the 60s? That seems weird even for the 60s.

Well he's always saving her skin and giving her scoops...The Superman/Lois dynamic is defined by him carrying her around, catching her, giving her stories etc etc. if you are a villain with some brains, you'll work out so fast Superman has some connection to her. Be it they dating or he cares for her as a friend or whatever. I'm shocked Luthor never worked it out given he is a genius.

That is not true, this is some misconception from people who don't like Lois like to say to diminish her.

No Caption Provided

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes. & all his bat-money.

TBH I would not mind DC doing any of their universe reboot if they actually changed things up. I really do NOT want to see some basement-dweller DB fan-fic about how THEY would have Clark move to Metropolis & work at the Planet & woo Lois like the New52 currently. Instead completely reinvent Clark for the modern day, what would a Kansas farm-boy do NOW in 2015 with the tweeters & the Friend-spaces & create a brand new love LL interest. Maybe have Lois become evil or a prostitute. Or dies because Clark didnt save her that first time.

Maybe have Kal-El land someplace else in the US & that effects Clark's upbringing & he becomes Power-Man instead.As a result, Flash or GL become that earth's main hero.

You know, actually try & be creative, & NOT just go all bat-shit crazy paralllel alt-universe.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#68 owie  Moderator

Wow. Nice times, love that era. But yeah, those are some creepy dual-Lois-shrines. Wonder if Lois ever saw them, and if Supes kept his around after she got married.

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
    RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#69  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

This image was my 2014 in a nutshell:

No Caption Provided

My two best friends are my roommate and his girlfriend. I told her she should break up with him and be with me instead.

Avatar image for divine_disorder
    Divine_Disorder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it wrong that I liked them so much together in Batman/Superman? They were just great and it touched a heart chord when Batman sacrificed what he felt for her to get back in the game.

I liked it too. It's nice to see them change things up a bit. Hope they revisit the Batman-Lois relationship in future issues. They can't just leave it at that. It would be interesting to see how the two of them would interact now, after what happened between them. And what does Clark have to say about all this?

jjlmckay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Creepiness of Superman and Batman. That's why I'm an Aquaman fan. He doesn't obsess this much over Mera... yeesh...

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if DC is giving us foreshadowing hints that this is what's going to happen. That there's going to be a Batman/Lois Lane romance to make Superman hate Batman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.