Follow

Linda Danvers

Character » Linda Danvers appears in 216 issues.

Linda Danvers merged with Matrix (Supergirl) and became a hero. After separation from Matrix, she became a hero in her right.

Recon of Matrix Supergirl

Harkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Harkness

Probably doesn't belong here but since it was such an important partof herlife i figured that it would be a wise placeto add this in. LAtely people even at comic con have been asking if matrix was in fact reconned answer simple is YES as much as i hate to say it DC screwed up again and deceded to recon another great character because they want to keep their cannons special. I however asked if Matrix was reconned because superboy and Matrix were very similar in nature. Their powers were both mental telekinetic based in a sense matrix could be considered superboy 101 and that is why she was reconned. They didn't want the same or fundamentally the same idea floating around. HEr big thing ever since she was created was being souless until PAD got his WONDERFUL hands on her and created his 80 issue run of SG which might i add i LOVE!!! Well anyways yes the DC writters and creators didn't want two major charries suffering from the same concept (haVINg no soul....) They didn't want to explain how superboywas able to create a soul while Matrix who in my opinion did much more....than him and never went off on a subconcious tangent tantrum was not able to make her own soul and thus had to merge with linda to feel like she had one. WHich might i add again i love PAD's RUN!!!!!

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By COBRAMORPH

I never liked the whole pocket universe clone of Lana aspect of her. I think they should retcon Matrix using the Kara In-Ze story from DCAU, have Ma-Trix be from Ceti-Alpha5, Supes retrieves her, etc.

But I kinda always saw Cir-El as a more modern take on Matrix.

Or, put Matrix on Earth2.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.