Follow

Lady Mechanika

Character » Lady Mechanika appears in 60 issues.

A partially mechanical amnesiac who begins a new life as a private detective and bounty hunter, searching for clues to her past. She takes on cases which ordinary law enforcers cannot or will not take for themselves.

Lady Mechanika #2

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By IrishX

The latest news/rumor is that issue #2 will now be released on July 13th. A combo of issues #0 and #1 will also be released on the same day as well.  

Lady Mechanika #2 on it's way!  

From USA Today.....

"We had no idea this character was going to be quite as popular as she has become within the steampunk culture," says Aspen editor in chief Vince Hernandez. "It's great, though — we keep seeing more and more people dressed like her at the bigger events like WonderCon." 

With the 2010 debut of issues 0 and 1, fans have been clamoring for a Lady Mechanika issue 2 for more than five months. Hernandez acknowledges that a few personal issues got in the way of Benitez putting out the next issue in a more timely manner, but insists the quality of issue 2 is equal to or better than its forerunners. "I'd rather there be a slight delay than put out an inferior product," says Hernandez. 

"We originally planned on a six-issue story arc," Hernandez reveals, "but I'd be comfortable saying that we now plan on doing a lot more than that, depending on what Joe wants to do." 

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I was just wondering about this the other day. 

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Raven0207

Joe put it upon his facebook page that LM #2 was delayed to some family issues. He said it will ship next month. 

Thunder_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Thunder_X

How about the reprints of #1? Any news about that? I've been scouring my LCS for the last two months waiting for the second run of the first issue

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By IrishX

Updated the original post.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.