Follow

Kyle Rayner

Character » Kyle Rayner appears in 1664 issues.

Originally thought to be chosen by chance, it was later revealed that Ganthet chose Kyle Rayner because he had the ability to harness the powers of the emotional spectrum. Once the Torchbearer of the Green Lantern Corps, Kyle graduated to the role Ganthet had intended for him: the White Lantern. After the White Ring is separated into seven rings, Kyle returns to being a Green Lantern Corpsman.

Will he or not?

RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RScottH08

Do you all think kyle will have a love interest in new guardians? It seems like hes always had one, and even when they havent written him with one, it seems like he gets another pretty quick. Me and some buddies were jokin about it being bleez, or maybe fatality. or do you think they would bring someone like jade or soranik back ito his life?

RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RScottH08

i prob shouldve edited this in but was a little lazy to do so. i kinda dont think he needs one at the moment, maybe later on tho. 
    TheDynamo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheDynamo6

IMO It'll probably be soranik...it just makes the most sense, but it probably won't happen for a while.

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By MrUnknown

@TheDynamo6: They broke up the two right before the reboot. I doubt they will go back to it so soon. I think they might try to bring Kyle more to his roots as the first issue was more or less just an origin story and thus I think a relationship with Jade is most likely but right now we haven't seen her at all in the new DC Universe.

TheDynamo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheDynamo6
    @MrUnknown:  Very true, but they may go a completely different route and have him date a human for a while. it's probably to soon for either Jade or Soranik to be major options, (but if it's either) Jade will probably come first.
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@MrUnknown said:

@TheDynamo6: They broke up the two right before the reboot. I doubt they will go back to it so soon. I think they might try to bring Kyle more to his roots as the first issue was more or less just an origin story and thus I think a relationship with Jade is most likely but right now we haven't seen her at all in the new DC Universe.

i doubt Jade will exist since she's the daughter of alan scott who most likely doesn't exist in the New DCU

RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RScottH08
    @MrUnknown
    ya, and i keep thinkin of the whole kyle seeing jade in the miri's crystal, and seeing how it seems like all the gl mythos didnt change during the reboot, it kinda does seem like the most logical explination. if and whenever she shows up.
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By TheCrowbar

*cough* Power Girl *cough*

actually... who's that Red Lantern lady? Maybe she could reverse the girlfriend stuck in the fridge trope?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Mercy_
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @The Dark Huntress said:

@TheCrowbar: Bleez

Thank you! And I hope this happens. I'd love to see Kyle come home open the fridge and have manhunters in the fridge, him turn around to Bleez and say "I asked you to pick up Manwich... not Manhunters,"

So awesome... a girl friend in the DCU that actually kicks so much as the main character...or more hmmmmgood
    MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrUnknown

@Avenging-X-Bolt: He'll probably exist at least even if he's not in a Justice Society. And Jade is too valuable to be completely dismantled all together.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#12  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@MrUnknown said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: He'll probably exist at least even if he's not in a Justice Society. And Jade is too valuable to be completely dismantled all together.

so was Wally West........i doubt most non-comic readers have even heard of her

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MrUnknown

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I don't think Wally is lost either. He'll resurface sooner or later... but most likely later!

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Eyz

Awww.. and I wanted the new gf to be JAde...but it seems unlikely at this point... (any hope to go back to the pre-New 52 DCU???)

I woudn't mind if it was Bleez though..but isn't she a crazy lunatic who can't have normal conversations? Fatality seems unlikely too too much common past as an antagonist for so long..

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By Kallarkz

I really do not understanding the reasoning behind breaking him and soranik up. That was a good couple.

Deprive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Deprive

I think they need to get back to Jade and Donna. It's never been settled. Donna recently (relatively) found out that Jade cheated on Kyle causing their breakup. And as far as I know the necklace that Kyle created for Donna using the GL ring symbolizing their love still exists. Last seen hanging on his drawing board still intact (either during his Jade era or before is move to OA, I can't remember precisely).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.