Follow

Kitsune

Character » Kitsune appears in 97 issues.

A shape shifting witch born in feudal Japan who has helped the Shredder through the ages.

Zodiac Family

Avatar image for iragulasuperbia
    iragulasuperbia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By iragulasuperbia

So, Kitsune is competing with her family in some game. We've been introduced to, aside from her, two members of her family: Rat King (from the TMNT series proper) and Chi You (from the Ghostbusters crossover). Now, unfortunately, I don't have the funds to include the former on my pull list, but I was flipping through it and saw Chi You turning into an ox/bull during a confrontation. And it got me thinking. What if Kitsune and her family are based off the Chinese Zodiac?

We've got Kitsune the Fox (a stand-in for the hound), Rat King the Rat (maybe just a touch on the nose), and Chi You the Ox (possibly. Like I said, I'm not reading the series so he might just be a shapeshifter). Anyway, I think that would be a pretty awesome idea and provide the Turtles with plenty of new antagonists in addition to the traditional array.

So, yeah. That's basically it. Don't really have any more thoughts on it until we get introduced to more of her family.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.