Follow

Kathy Kane

Character » Kathy Kane appears in 201 issues.

Thought to be dead, Kathy Kane was the original Batwoman, who operated independent of Batman. Recently she was revealed to be Headmistress of the clandestine Spyral organization and an active member of the espionage community.

About this Bat-Woman?

Loknar54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Loknar54

I read the story in 1979 about the death of Bat woman (Kathy Kane), having a hit place on her by the League of Assassins and being carried out by the Bronze Tiger. I also know that in Brave and the Bold #182, 1982 Batman of Earth-1 teams up with Robin and Bat-woman of Earth-2. So before Crisis there is only one Bat-Woman, and two Bat-Girls (Betty and Barbs)both on Earth one, the Bette on Earth two was never Bat-girl, she went tennis pro long before Bat-Girl of the Titans. I also know that Bette (Mary Elizabeth Kane) made the transition fro Earth-2 to Earth during Crisis while the three last Earth's were merging. She becomes Flamebird. So now we are "Back To The Future" with Katherine Kane and the rest of the Batman Family.

Now you tell me there is the original Bat-Woman of some early age, I won't mention now. I can only imagine that it could be Bat-Woman of Earth-2, since we all know she was the last surviving Bat-Woman of that era. I am asking if this is the case, because now I am getting confused! A little clarity if you please!

Loknar54

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.