Follow

Kaine

Character » Kaine appears in 430 issues.

Kaine was the first clone of Spider-Man created by the Jackal. He was suffering from clone degeneration and became an assassin and spent years tormenting his clone brother, Ben Reilly. He has since taken up the mantle his now dead brother as the new Scarlet Spider.

Do you think Kaine should have a tie in with the now " Superior " Spider Man?

Avatar image for scarlet_spider_forever
    Scarlet_Spider_Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think Kaine should have a tie in with the now " Superior " Spider Man? (6 votes)

Would it be cool? 67%
    Why would you like to see it? 33%
     • 
    Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

He will. Superior already has a cameo in Scarlet Spider 17. Yost has also confirmed it which makes me think that Superior Vs Scarlet will be in Avenging (yes its not written by Slott! Yost ftw!).

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Crazy_Wilhelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have this intense desire for Kaine to beat him down whenever I think about it. I feel like it would be fitting somehow.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLACE YOUR BETS! HOW LONG UNTIL KAINE TRIES TO TEAR OCK A NEW ONE?! ONE PAGE IN? FIVE? TEN? SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN! PLACE YOUR BETS!

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I'd love to see this! ( + )

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By evilvegeta74

Finally something of interest. I also believe Sm 2099 will know whats going on with Spock, can't wait for that to develop as well.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Kaine has already noticed something's different with Spider-man. Kaine ( #16) says : "My name is Kaine and something horrible is happening". Then he says: "Not her (Aracely)", "Not him (Spider-man)", showing SpOck being extremely violent. He knows something's wrong with Peter, cause he's acting out of character. Oh, he will find out Pete's missing. I'll be waiting for that day. Some people say he will get along with SpOck. I am 1001% certain, he'll be so pissed at SpOck...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.