Follow

Jutsu

Concept » Jutsu appears in 73 issues.

Jutsu is the Japanese word for "art" and sorts of techniques in the Naruto Universe.

Help Wanted

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Resonate

Ok guys...all you Naruto fans know that this page..is going...to be freaking huge...and that neither of the three current posters can do this on their own

So, you can see the way we're going to distribute this page, with the bold and the ~~ stuff

so, please, please, post in here if you're willing to help us out or anything, and we can distribute the sections here

I've started on Kekkai Genkai (and the jutsu possible because of these), and I can't exactly remember what Assi and DEADPOOL have, but we need a Naruto fan with over 1000 points

any qualified to do this?

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jax

Resonate says:

"Ok guys...all you Naruto fans know that this page..is going...to be freaking huge...and that neither of the three current posters can do this on their own So, you can see the way we're going to distribute this page, with the bold and the ~~ stuff so, please, please, post in here if you're willing to help us out or anything, and we can distribute the sections here I've started on Kekkai Genkai (and the jutsu possible because of these), and I can't exactly remember what Assi and DEADPOOL have, but we need a Naruto fan with over 1000 points any qualified to do this?"

I'm willing to help out.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jax

Resonate says:

"Ok guys...all you Naruto fans know that this page..is going...to be freaking huge...and that neither of the three current posters can do this on their own So, you can see the way we're going to distribute this page, with the bold and the ~~ stuff so, please, please, post in here if you're willing to help us out or anything, and we can distribute the sections here I've started on Kekkai Genkai (and the jutsu possible because of these), and I can't exactly remember what Assi and DEADPOOL have, but we need a Naruto fan with over 1000 points any qualified to do this?"

What do you want me to do?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Resonate

uhhh...

just write summaries, DP kinda owned the page :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.