Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Why is Batman in the Justice League?

MidnightKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I mean really why is he still in? Batman is a dangerous, violent, EXTREMELY paranoid, borderline psychopath, who has a "plan" to take down the rest of the JL if need be. Who does that? These are people he claims are his friends. If your best friend told you "By the way, I have a gun on me at all times just in case I have to kill you." Would you want to be around him? If I was in the JL I would have voted him out years ago.

He's also an arrogant asshole. He has a plan to take down the JL, but what gives him the right? Why does he think he's the only person on the planet whose smart or has the moral authority to make that decision? If they don't follow what he believes is the morally righteous pathhe get to kill them? Thats fascism.

Avatar image for deactivated-59953d77c6a44
    deactivated-59953d77c6a44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, he is a great detective and tactician. The team needs someone of his intelligence. Yeah, downplay the intelligence of others when Batman is around and sometimes give Batman superhuman feats... But lets be real..its because humans want to feel special. THese aliens and metahumans are 'gods' among men. How can an ordinary man compete with them? By having a strong will and determination! Anyone can become Batman just as long as they have the will power! Not anyone can become an alien.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good question. He doesn't provide much aside from intelligence and being the writer's fan favorite. I won't say too much though since we have a moderator that is the Jehovah's Witness of this site.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/why-is-batman-in-the-justice-league-1708899/#61

Literally you just posted this nonsense.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Money.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

someone has to pay the bills

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Writer favoritism, $$$, so he can ocassionally beat up other members of the league.

*sigh*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.