Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3313 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Who is the pointless member of the main JL guys?

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheDude123

@DarthShap said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Nah. Steel is more of DC's Iron man even though he was written to fill the Superman void. He actually adds to the group and Steel is a great name, character, and has a great powerset.

He did wear Superman's logo and cape, his name directly comes from "Man of Steel" and his origin story is directly linked to Superman, who saved him.

Other than that, he is a great character (by far my favourite of the four Super-Men) and I loved Morrison's run on JLA but this League allowed Bat/Super-Family. Johns wanted original characters for the origin story.

I know his origin well. My point was that he is Like Ironman and not Superman.

Yep, He is an awesome character. Orignal Characters?

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Primmaster64
    @cattlebattle said:
    Cyborg
    DarthShap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53  Edited By DarthShap

@OutlawRenegade said:

@mtrakos said:

I really think they put cyborg for racial equality/political correctness.

So?

Hey guys. We've had this race problem for 76+ years. Let's not do anything to fix that.

st*u

I agree with that but it is just badly "fixed" if in order to attain your legitimate goal, you have to replace one of the most iconic (if not THE most iconic) member of your team, erase all character development and one of the greatest and most progressive runs in comic book history.

There is a reason why Cyborg was a Teen Titan and not a Leaguer. Like all Teen Titans, he is a teenager who has problems with his parents (Raven, Starfire, Cyborg) or his father figure (Beast Boy, Speedy, Aqualad, Robin, Wonder-Girl and Kid Flash). It just does not make any sense for him to hang out with fully grown superheroes with completely different problems. If the theme of the book is "The World's Greatest Superheroes", what are they doing with this teenager with daddy issues (and I would say the exact same thing about any Titan replacing Martian Manhunter) ?

DarthShap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DarthShap

@TheSwordsman said:

By "original", I meant "not a spin-off". Huntress and Oracle were "Batman spin-offs" and Steel was a "Superman spin-off".

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mtrakos

Someone had stated hes had no purpose for the last 50 years. Well thats his purpose. Cyborg is a B- hero at best. Similar to when Steel was in JLA

Unlike Luke Cage,Black Panther, or Storm who are all legit strong characters who can lead their own teams or hold their own series.

John Stewart strong character and theres like 5 lanterns at any given time.

Now a gay DC JLA big dog? Sure....

As I say again DC just playing political correctness and its actually more insulting.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheDude123

@DarthShap said:

@TheSwordsman said:

By "original", I meant "not a spin-off". Huntress and Oracle were "Batman spin-offs" and Steel was a "Superman spin-off".

Ah, you meant obviously intended derivative characters. Still, I would have much rather Steel have been on the team though.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Superdork

@DarthShap said:

@OutlawRenegade said:

@mtrakos said:

So?

Hey guys. We've had this race problem for 76+ years. Let's not do anything to fix that.

st*u

I agree with that but it is just badly "fixed" if in order to attain your legitimate goal, you have to replace one of the most iconic (if not THE most iconic) member of your team, erase all character development and one of the greatest and most progressive runs in comic book history.

There is a reason why Cyborg was a Teen Titan and not a Leaguer. Like all Teen Titans, he is a teenager who has problems with his parents (Raven, Starfire, Cyborg) or his father figure (Beast Boy, Speedy, Aqualad, Robin, Wonder-Girl and Kid Flash). It just does not make any sense for him to hang out with fully grown superheroes with completely different problems. If the theme of the book is "The World's Greatest Superheroes", what are they doing with this teenager with daddy issues (and I would say the exact same thing about any Titan replacing Martian Manhunter) ?

1. Martian Manhunter is not iconic. Sorry. I held up a picture of the Justice League to my gf, and I asked her to name the characters. She knew Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, and Green Lantern because she watches Big Bang Theory. She called Martian Manhunter "Lizard Man" and Cyborg "Ice Man."

Furthermore, Geoff Johns has written Martian Manhunter in the past (Brightest Day), and he didn't believe that Martian Manhunter could hold a solo title. History proves that he's right. People just like MM BECAUSE he got replaced. Out of all the JL members his forum even has the least threads. I don't find him compelling or interesting as a solo character and I find him redundant as a team member on the JLA both in terms of his powers and his role on the team.

2. Cyborg is not a teenager in the DCnU. He was during his origin, but now he is 23 years old and all the JLA members are in their twenties, so they're all part of the same generation. He's dealing with the same twenty year old problems as his compatriots. And who cares if he's not the same? I don't want the JLA to be 7 copies of Superman or Batman or Flash.

3. Daddy Issues: Batman lost both parents (And He whines about it); Wonder Woman whines about how her mom kept the truth of her parantage from her. Superman deals with losing his biological parent issue. Flash has HUGE mommy issues. Aquaman has HUGE daddy issues. Green Lantern has some of the biggest daddy issues of all. Martian Manhunter was also a huge sad sack.

Cyborg is a great addition. Sorry someone at DC thought that there can only be 7 founders. Cyborg doesn't deserve all this bull$&!% just because he came onto the team as a founder.

No Caption Provided

@mtrakos said:

Someone had stated hes had no purpose for the last 50 years. Well thats his purpose. Cyborg is a B- hero at best. Similar to when Steel was in JLA

Unlike Luke Cage,Black Panther, or Storm who are all legit strong characters who can lead their own teams or hold their own series.

As I say again DC just playing political correctness and its actually more insulting.

I'm Black, and I'm happy to be represented by the heroic Cyborg. DC's not giving me John Stewart, but I'd rather have Cyborg than no one. I don't want to be excluded. It's not insulting. There's no reason it should be. He's smart, useful, and attractive. Get over it.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Captain13

@OutlawRenegade said:

Aquaman and Wonder Woman

Let's Look at The Facts/Powers

Useful

Superman- Super Strength, Flight, Invulnerability, Heat Vision, Ice Breath, Rapid Healing, Super Speed, Super Stamina, Super Hearing, And 50 Other Kinds of Vision, Genius Intellect

Green Lantern- Will Power Based Hard Light Constructs, Force Fields That Sustain Life in Space, Flight, Hyperspace Travel, Universal Translation, Access To Oan History Files, Transmutation,

Cyborg- Super Strength, Super Endurance, Super Durability, Ability to interface with ANY COMPUTER, Flight, Boom Tube Generation/Teleportation, Flight, Ability to Integrate new Weapons, Sonic Cannons, Plasma Cannons, Advanced Sensors, Genius Intellect

Batman- Genius Intellect, Peak Physical and Mental Conditioning, MONEY. Master martial artist, detective, strategist, tactician, and escapologist. Master of stealth. Master of disguise. Proficient with technology. Excellent observational skills. Photographic memory. Expert acrobat and marksman.

Flash- TIME TRAVEL, Super Speed, Super Memory, Super Fast Thought Processing, Phasing, Self-Molecular Control

Useless/Redundant

Aquaman- Superhuman strength,speed, agility, and endurance. Water Breathing. Fish Command. Superior hand-to-hand combatant. Healing factor.

Wonder Woman- Superhuman strength,speed, agility, and endurance. Flight. Superior hand-to-hand combatant. Healing factor.

But it's not all about powers. They all have distinct, likable personalities (IMO) that make stories interesting. And each one of the 7 is someone's favorite. Mine is Cyborg. And I LOVE Aquaman's ongoing series. Plus there's nothing is wrong with power redundancy since no hero can be everywhere and they need all the help that they can get.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@Superdork: Martian Manhunter... "Lizard Man" LMAO.. although i agree with u on a lot of points, i disagree on 1 ... i think MM's powers are not redundant.... in fact i think without him.... this incarnation of JLA is a lot weaker... His telepathy comes in very handy and although most of his powers are copies of Superman's... what he has over Aquaman or Wonder Woman is that he can do whatever Superman can do and some more.... he can hit as hard, fly as fast, hear as well...add to that the abilities of shapeshifting and telepathy and his descent skill as a detective/manhunter.... and we get a real "one man jla"

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By sethysquare

Batman.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By sethysquare

@Superdork said:

@DarthShap said:

@OutlawRenegade said:

@mtrakos said:

So?

st*u

1. Martian Manhunter is not iconic. Sorry. I held up a picture of the Justice League to my gf, and I asked her to name the characters. She knew Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, and Green Lantern because she watches Big Bang Theory. She called Martian Manhunter "Lizard Man" and Cyborg "Ice Man."

Furthermore, Geoff Johns has written Martian Manhunter in the past (Brightest Day), and he didn't believe that Martian Manhunter could hold a solo title. History proves that he's right. People just like MM BECAUSE he got replaced. Out of all the JL members his forum even has the least threads. I don't find him compelling or interesting as a solo character and I find him redundant as a team member on the JLA both in terms of his powers and his role on the team.

2. Cyborg is not a teenager in the DCnU. He was during his origin, but now he is 23 years old and all the JLA members are in their twenties, so they're all part of the same generation. He's dealing with the same twenty year old problems as his compatriots. And who cares if he's not the same? I don't want the JLA to be 7 copies of Superman or Batman or Flash.

3. Daddy Issues: Batman lost both parents (And He whines about it); Wonder Woman whines about how her mom kept the truth of her parantage from her. Superman deals with losing his biological parent issue. Flash has HUGE mommy issues. Aquaman has HUGE daddy issues. Green Lantern has some of the biggest daddy issues of all. Martian Manhunter was also a huge sad sack.

Cyborg is a great addition. Sorry someone at DC thought that there can only be 7 founders. Cyborg doesn't deserve all this bull$&!% just because he came onto the team as a founder.

No Caption Provided

@mtrakos said:

I'm Black, and I'm happy to be represented by the heroic Cyborg. DC's not giving me John Stewart, but I'd rather have Cyborg than no one. I don't want to be excluded. It's not insulting. There's no reason it should be. He's smart, useful, and attractive. Get over it.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

QFT.

Plus Cyborg is so much cooler than Martian boring Hunter

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#62  Edited By Lvenger

@Superdork said:

@DarthShap said:

@OutlawRenegade said:

@mtrakos said:

So?

st*u

No Caption Provided

@mtrakos said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Although I agree with almost everything you've said and I don't mind MM being replaced, one of my main problems with Cyborg being a founding member is that it erases the continuity that Wolfman and Perez' run established with the character. Since I've read all of that run, to me Cyborg is more of a Teen Titan than a Leaguer. I wouldn't mind him being a member five years on as that would be excellent character development for Cyborg but as with the other continuity problems of the New 52, it puts Cyborg's role in the Teen Titans into question as apparently he was still a member in the New 52 yet the League's roster is not supposed to have changed in the five years since they first formed. Kinda confusing if I'm honest.

tcJackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By tcJackal

lol at the bias, just because you don't want Cyborg in the league does not make him pointless. Logically, the most pointless member is ether aquaman or wonderwomen.

Plus Cyborg is basically a swish army knife that can provide range and close-up offense, tech, shields(flashpoint),teleportation, and hack any computer. smh

4_color_image

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By 4_color_image

I REALLY wanted to say Cyborg but after I evaluated them all I had to go with Flash!

Wonder Woman & Superman kinda make Flash redundant in the speed department & I am sure Cyborg could somehow link up to a boom tube to travel in time & between parallel universes.

• Wonder Woman : warrior training, magical weapons & godly powers.
    • Aquaman : controls 2/3 of the planet.
    • Batman : the brain & tactician of the team plus I am sure the financier!
    • Green Lantern : has 'the most powerful' weapon in the universe.
    • Superman : is, well super!
    • Cyborg : human computer who can link up to Mother Box.
    Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Captain13

@4_color_image: I like Flash, but I could see that.

Aquaman gave up his throne and title for Mera to come live on the Coast, so he doesn't have that anymore. If he didn't, then I would say Flash too, but Flash is more powerful than kingdomless Aquaman, so I'll say Aquaman.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By htb106

I feel sorry for Cyborg fans becaause of how much hate he'll get on this thread.

I'll say Aquaman.

4_color_image

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By 4_color_image

@Captain13 said:

@4_color_image: I like Flash, but I could see that.

Aquaman gave up his throne and title for Mera to come live on the Coast, so he doesn't have that anymore. If he did, then I would say Flash too, but Flash is more powerful than kingdomless Aquaman, so I'll say Aquaman.

I did not say Aquaman was the ruler of Atlantis, I said he controls 2/3 of the planet; which includes the creatures of the sea, add to that his wife controls water & he is a kick-ass member with a killer 'side-kick'! So they CONTROL not RULE 2/3 of the planet. I still say he trumps Flash! (Now if Wally was still Flash I might would have a different opinion!)

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#68  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gambit1024 said:

Cyborg

@InnerVenom123 said:

Cyborg.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Captain13
    DarthShap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DarthShap

@Superdork said:

@DarthShap said:

1. What I meant by "iconic member of the team" is that JLA is synonymous of Martian Manhunter for most readers of the title. No disrespect but apparently, your girlfriend has not been reading JLA. Martian Manhunter has been in almost every incarnation of the team and is often considered as its heart and soul.

I agree with Johns and you, it would be very difficult to write a solo title for him but that is kind of why he needs to be in the JLA. And I definitely do not like him because he got kicked out. I just happen to have read a lot of stories with him : Bronze Age JLA, DeMatteis/Giffen's JL & JLI and Morrison/Waid/Kelly JLA. I do not really care about powers on a team but you cannot say that he was redundant. He has telepathy, shape-shifting and can become invisible and intangible. Now if you do not like him, that is fine but do not accuse me of not liking him.

2 & 3. No, he is not dealing with the same problems. Johns kinds of want to keep the dynamic with his father because of how good it was in Wolfman's run but it does not work. By daddy issues, I did not mean having dead parents, I meant having problems with authority as you grow up. It is not exactly the same thing. Actually, it is completely different. On the one side, you have an angry teen which makes him the perfect Teen Titan, on the other you have people who are heroes because of what happened to their parents (except Wonder-Woman but again, blame the reboot).

And I am not talking about "deserving" this or that. To me, it is just a badly written RetCon.

wwmm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By wwmm

Cyborg They did not need him before and they don't need him now, if you look at the member of justice league although most share the same power- they all bring something unique to the table when it comes to Magic/devine power- Wonder Woman pretty much cover that treat computer? well u got batman and MM to cover that part which i think technologically they both way advance Water / ocean - well that can be a treat a big treat as well so i think aquaman is important to cover that part

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#72  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Cyborg, I just started with comics, I used to watch the JL show back then. Where's Hawkgirl? isn't she part of the Justice League?

and Where is Martian Manhunter in the new 52 Justice League comic? Wasn't he an original member or not?

I never remember Cyborg being an original member.

The_Red_Blur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By The_Red_Blur

Cyborg

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Captain13

@MadeinBangladesh said:

Cyborg, I just started with comics, I used to watch the JL show back then. Where's Hawkgirl? isn't she part of the Justice League?

and Where is Martian Manhunter in the new 52 Justice League comic? Wasn't he an original member or not?

I never remember Cyborg being an original member.

If you're a fan of the cartoon, then why aren't you complaining about John Stewart too. I'm calling BS. You just don't like Cyborg.

@wwmm said:

Cyborg They did not need him before and they don't need him now, if you look at the member of justice league although most share the same power- they all bring something unique to the table when it comes to Magic/devine power- Wonder Woman pretty much cover that treat computer? well u got batman and MM to cover that part which i think technologically they both way advance Water / ocean - well that can be a treat a big treat as well so i think aquaman is important to cover that part

Uh Cyborg can access any computer on the planet without permission--even the Bat Computer. He has Batman beat on tech. And try to get MM or Batman to teleport the team. Oh wit, you can't. Plus he has access to all knowledge stored on computers. He's a walking Wikipedia, Wiki-leaks, and CIA/Mi6 Computer. Just because he wan't pat of the team before doesn't mean he's pointless. He's got several points supporting why he should be on the team (powerset, personality, diversity, and a higher likelihood than MM of holding a solo title/$)

@The_Red_Blur said:

Cyborg

No

Aquaman or Wonder Woman

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

#75  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Cyborg

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Superdork

@tcJackal said:

lol at the bias, just because you don't want Cyborg in the league does not make him pointless. Logically, the most pointless member is ether aquaman or wonderwomen.

Plus Cyborg is basically a swish army knife that can provide range and close-up offense, tech, shields(flashpoint),teleportation, and hack any computer. smh

Yup. QFT

Glub Glub
    Glub Glub
    katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By katanalauncher

In terms of function in the team: Batman,Cyborg

In terms of personality added to the book: Cyborg, Wonderwoman

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Nvm, I forgot that Aquaman isn't as powerful as he used to be (back when he had the Waterbearer hand). I guess he is the most redundant member of the league.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TheThe

Hal Jordan

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Funrush

Currently? Probably Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Batman tying in second.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#81  Edited By TDK_1997

Currently it's Cyborg.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@TheThe: Somebodies a hater.....

Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kiltro95

Cyborg

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#84  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Superman

Batman

and

WW

are like the big 3 of the JL

you can argue its GL and not WW though

MMH has GREAT POWERS in my opinion

Aquaman does .... um suck but if they ever have to go under water he's King so ahh nope

and I dont know why everyone is hating on my boy Cy

Flash is pretty much useless because they already have Superman to be Fast

(+)

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#85  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

@Captain13: Oh damn I can't believe I forgot About John Stewart. I liked him very much even though I'm not a big GL fan.

Hal Jordon.... I just hate him. He is too cocky on the new 52. He always ignores Batman and how he doesn't have any powers.

I would love to see John Stewart. Hal Jordon pisses me off as the green lantern. I totally forgot about him.

I liked Cyborg in the teen titans but he just doesnt fit as an original member in the JL team. I doesn't feel right. He has useful powers but I feel he just doesn't fit into the JL team. In the Justice League Doom movie, he joins the team after Batman wanted to leave the team. I like that way of Cyborg joining JL better.

EscoBlades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By EscoBlades

Cyborg.

No question.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Funrush

@MadeinBangladesh said:

@Captain13: Oh damn I can't believe I forgot About John Stewart. I liked him very much even though I'm not a big GL fan.

Hal Jordon.... I just hate him. He is too cocky on the new 52. He always ignores Batman and how he doesn't have any powers.

I would love to see John Stewart. Hal Jordon pisses me off as the green lantern. I totally forgot about him.

I liked Cyborg in the teen titans but he just doesnt fit as an original member in the JL team. I doesn't feel right. He has useful powers but I feel he just doesn't fit into the JL team. In the Justice League Doom movie, he joins the team after Batman wanted to leave the team. I like that way of Cyborg joining JL better.

Yeah, but by pointless, I think we're talking about powers and abilities. Hal is pretty useful, what with the Guardians knowledge and his ability to create things with willpower.

Mr_Wayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#88  Edited By Mr_Wayne69

I wanna say Cyborg but at least he's been of some use. If a member of the League seems pointless then it's the writers job to utilize their abilities and give reasoning to that characters membership. That's what I don't get about John's run so far. We know the line up is there because these are DC's most iconic etc. BUT John's should be giving them threats that utilize their importance on the team. I laughed when Aquaman became a member of this new incarnation because... something landed in the water and the League just so happened to be there when Aquaman hops out and says "Dropped something, chums?" or something like that.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Superdork

@EscoBlades said:

Cyborg.

No question.

Question: Can you please explain to me how his powers are pointless or how his personality is uninteresting?

He's a physical and digital tank. He teleports. He has personal drama.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Flash.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#91  Edited By ReVamp

Sigh...

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#92  Edited By the_tree

Wonder Woman.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@PsychoKnights said:

Wonder Woman's powers are more or less duped in Superman only slightly weaker in most areas. However, is it really a problem to have two powerhouses who are good at everything? I don't think so.

I would cut Flash if I had to since Superman and Wonder Woman can reach ridiculously fast speeds as well. Granted, Barry is much faster, but that little bit of extra speed is nothing compared to the muscle of WW and Supes.

"Like"

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Vance Astro said:

Flash.

"Like"

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By CODYSF

Dam I like Cyborg but if I have to pick it will be him.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By justice teen

aqua man so useless he talks to fish big whoop

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#97  Edited By PowerHerc

Cyborg is the pointless one.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#98  Edited By TheCannon

@Supermansito said:

My pick is WW.

How the heck can you pick Wonder Woman when Cyborg is on there.

My pick goes to Cyborg.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Superdork

@TheCannon said:

@Supermansito said:

My pick is WW.

My pick goes to Cyborg.

Let's see. The question is who is most pointless. And Superman can do everything that WW can do plus more, oh, and better. Cyborg can teleport unlike anyone else on the team. Plus he can acces any database and any computer at any time--even the Bat computer. No one else can do that. Wonder Woman is more pointless than Cyborg, but Aquaman is more useless than both of them. I've heard good arguments as to why the Flash may be the most usless.

The most useful/least pointless are Superman, Cyborg, and Green Lantern. Because they can all do things that no one else can do.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#100  Edited By TheCannon

@Superdork said:

@TheCannon said:

@Supermansito said:

My pick is WW.

My pick goes to Cyborg.

Let's see. The question is who is most pointless. And Superman can do everything that WW can do plus more, oh, and better. Cyborg can teleport unlike anyone else on the team. Plus he can acces any database and any computer at any time--even the Bat computer. No one else can do that. Wonder Woman is more pointless than Cyborg, but Aquaman is more useless than both of them. I've heard good arguments as to why the Flash may be the most usless.

He's my second choice. I don't think people give Aquaman enough credit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.