Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Possible idea for a JLA Film

ComicNerd105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I had an idea for a Justice League film. It had Darkseid find Faora after Kal-El and Lois sent her and the other kyptonions back out into space, I don't think they went to the phantom zone, but back into space far away. Anyway, Darkseid finds Faora realizing she's a kryptonion thinking they no longer existed, he takes her to Apokolips where he gets her to give him information about other possible kryptonions. Faora eventually ends up telling him about Superman on earth and that intrigues Darkseid to go to earth to see Kal, so Darkseid offers Faora a spot in his Furies, she accepts and gets trained by Granny and Big Barta (Gina Carano). Now that Faora is with Darkseid they travel to earth where Wonder Woman is also discovered. I haven't thought of anything else yet like how J'on is introduced yet. But what do you think?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.