Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3312 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

New 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' Story Trailer

• 97 results
    k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

If you're reading the digital series Injustice: Gods Among Us (hard copy is out today), then you know something beyond massive has just happened. The event devastated Superman and will give him a whole new mindset on crime. The tragedy has divided the heroes and this new trailer shows off plenty of new goodies from the campaign! Cinematics, new costumes, new moves, and even a new character!

Check it out and let me know if you find anything new! Below I've listed everything I was able to spot.

Viners, is this a day one purchase for you?

Source: IGN

TheHeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheHeat

Mortal Kombat!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dondave

Looks good

spiderfreak55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spiderfreak55

Epic can't wait.

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Mucklefluga

I don't really like those type of fighting games (Tekken, Street Fighter) but i may have to check this out especially since it's DC characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-62dfe515b2439
    deactivated-62dfe515b2439

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said "Viners, is this a day one purchase for you?"

Yup.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By RedQueen

You got everything I spotted, though I wouldn't have thought Sinestro would be in it- too similar to Hal in terms of gameplay. So possibly an alternate costume? Maybe? Hawk-girl though is a great inclusion.

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7  Edited By Cafeterialoca

Cool, though, are they doing ANOTHER story where Superman is the badguy for Batman?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By danhimself

this is preordered just for the sweet statue that comes with the collector's edition

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
    StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#9  Edited By StMichalofWilson

Epic!!!

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr_Winchester

1:36 - The symbol shows Hal as a yellow lantern. Early on we actually see him a green lantern. He probably joins superman and rules through fear.

1:46 - Are the soldiers running from a tidal wave?

1:48 - Who are the amazons fighting?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @RedQueen said:

You got everything I spotted, though I wouldn't have thought Sinestro would be in it- too similar to Hal in terms of gameplay. So possibly an alternate costume? Maybe? Hawk-girl though is a great inclusion.

I updated my theory in the OP.  And yes, I agree that they're very similar so an alt would be preferred, though they can have different constructs and all that jazz.
    Big_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Big_Nasty

GYEAH!!

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JohnnyGat

@RedQueen said:

People keep saying that but it doesn't have to be.

Sure they both will inevitably be similar in terms of their powers aesthetics but the rings can take any shape right. One characters could constructs have him going more for long range while the other would have constructs that have more close range feel to them.

Saying that they will be too similar gameplay-wise even though we've seen nothing of Hal Jordan fighting much less any possible other Lantern in the game is the same concept as saying Ermac and Kenshi plays too similar just cause they're both telekinetic,

Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Duo_forbidden

I was already sold by the gameplay (me being a fighting game fan), but the story looks epic.

johnqestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By johnqestion

Another story where Batman is right and Superman is the badguy because he forgets his own principles. Yeah, sounds all too familiar.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RedQueen

@k4tzm4n:That theory is awesome... Never would have considered that. That would be really great. It makes more sense, considering what is being shown in that screenshot as well.

@JohnnyGat said:

@RedQueen said:

Sure they both will inevitably be similar in terms of their powers aesthetics but the rings can take any shape right. One characters could constructs have him going more for long range while the other would have constructs that have more close range feel to them.

Saying that they will be too similar gameplay-wise even though we've seen nothing of Hal Jordan fighting much less any possible other Lantern in the game is the same concept as saying Ermac and Kenshi plays too similar just cause they're both telekinetic,

I see your point,though when there's only so many spaces within a give roster, they need to justify every spot. Yes, we need a GL villain in there somewhere, and I would love if Sinestro was in it (for some power ring vs power ring action)..but at the most fundamental level, they would play similar- even if its just that both use rings and create constructs. If they can legitimately make the two characters power sets different then fine. But NetherRealm have already stated that they want vastly different types of characters in there. Doesn't completely eliminate the possibility that Sinestro/other Lanterns could make an appearance though, for the reasons you've stated.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By jwalser3

I can't freaken wait! Limited Edition here I come.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Loki9876

@Mucklefluga: I don't really like tekken either but I liked the Mortal Kombat franchise.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JohnnyGat

@RedQueen said:

@k4tzm4n:That theory is awesome... Never would have considered that. That would be really great. It makes more sense, considering what is being shown in that screenshot as well.

@JohnnyGat said:

@RedQueen said:

I see your point,though when there's only so many spaces within a give roster, they need to justify every spot. Yes, we need a GL villain in there somewhere, and I would love if Sinestro was in it (for some power ring vs power ring action)..but at the most fundamental level, they would play similar- even if its just that both use rings and create constructs. If they can legitimately make the two characters power sets different then fine. But NetherRealm have already stated that they want vastly different types of characters in there. Doesn't completely eliminate the possibility that Sinestro/other Lanterns could make an appearance though, for the reasons you've stated.

Sorry if I come off as to condescending (not sure if that's the right word) but I just felt the need to express my disagreement with the claims of similarity when little to no footage has been shown. Again I don't know if I'm sounding a bit douche with the way I'm typing just to be clear I'm not but although NR said they want vastly different characters it could very well be in terms of personality (I mean they already have Nightwing and Batman). Give Sinestro constructs that look alien in design while Hal has more human design you get that aesthetic difference, close combat non-specials could be just as vastly different. My argument is that on a fundamental level they all play similar considering NR already has broken them down to character types (agile, power, etc.).

You give them vastly differing constructs you already create a big difference in specials, you create differing close combat styles their regular attacks would be vastly different, personality wise and place in plot I think Sinestro could make a strong case at being a "vastly different character" from Hal.

WilliamJBatson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WilliamJBatson

No Shazam, Martian Manhunter or Black Adam yet. :'( I so hope these guys are on it. I know it won't happen, but I'd also like Zauriel to be on it as well. Even though he's not well known. :D

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RedQueen

@JohnnyGat said:

@RedQueen said:

@JohnnyGat said:

@RedQueen said:

Sorry if I come off as to condescending (not sure if that's the right word) but I just felt the need to express my disagreement with the claims of similarity when little to no footage has been shown. Again I don't know if I'm sounding a bit douche with the way I'm typing just to be clear I'm not but although NR said they want vastly different characters it could very well be in terms of personality (I mean they already have Nightwing and Batman). Give Sinestro constructs that look alien in design while Hal has more human design you get that aesthetic difference, close combat non-specials could be just as vastly different. My argument is that on a fundamental level they all play similar considering NR already has broken them down to character types (agile, power, etc.).

You give them vastly differing constructs you already create a big difference in specials, you create differing close combat styles their regular attacks would be vastly different, personality wise and place in plot I think Sinestro could make a strong case at being a "vastly different character" from Hal.

I actually do agree with you about the fact that some characters have been stated as being "too similar", when IMO, if handled correctly, they could work. No need to apologise, I didn't think you sounded/wanted to be condescending (it's hard to tell tone from text....). I totally get your opinion. Blame NR for limiting characters down to three categories ;)

Avatar image for darklydreamingdeadpool
    DarklyDreamingDeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm so gonna buy the shit outa this. can't wait to put in my xbox.

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mfundo

Awesomeness! Harley Quinn looks pretty badass, she's so adorable.

DMXN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DMXN

1 word:

AWSOME!!!!!!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#25  Edited By Lvenger

@johnqestion said:

Another story where Batman is right and Superman is the badguy because he forgets his own principles. Yeah, sounds all too familiar.

Sadly that's how I feel about this too. I'm sick and tired of seeing Superman being a bad guy in alternate stories and forgetting his morals when he would never really do that, even in instances when he really thinks he has lost everything.

Fantasgasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fantasgasmic

Hawkwoman! Hahahahaha! Well played Ed Boon, well played indeed.

I wonder if that Amazon we see with Supes in the cutscene and fighting Slade is a different costume for Diana or if it's actually Hippolyta. We see her siding with Kal, but Wonder Woman in normal costume is seen siding with Batman. Also, she seems to have gray hair.

Bluefox170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Bluefox170

Those Deathstroke scenes make me shiver with anticipation.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BR_Havoc

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

Sadly that's how I feel about this too. I'm sick and tired of seeing Superman being a bad guy in alternate stories and forgetting his morals when he would never really do that, even in instances when he really thinks he has lost everything.

Ditto DC seems to love using that storyline. I was really excited for this game but the storyline had killed my hype now its going to be a weekend rent.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @BR_Havoc said:

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

Ditto DC seems to love using that storyline. I was really excited for this game but the storyline had killed my hype now its going to be a weekend rent.

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

So, you guys are writing off the story by only knowing the basics?  I'd recommend at least following the prequel comic before slamming it.
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lvenger

@k4tzm4n: Forgive my early scepticism (which you've warned me about before with the Bay TMNT films) but in several alternate stories, it's always Superman who turns rogue and Batman who stands as the voice of reason since he's DC's biggest money maker. I had CitizenBane spoil me on the recent turn of the events and whilst I commend the writer for that twist, I have to say I'm not really into seeing Superman as a dictator. I prefer him more of a morally upright figure standing as a shining example for the best of humanity and I'm worried this game ditches that completely from the look of the trailer. Plus I'm really bad at fighting games so I do have one legitimate reason for writing it off.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Lvenger said:

@k4tzm4n: Forgive my early scepticism (which you've warned me about before with the Bay TMNT films) but in several alternate stories, it's always Superman who turns rogue and Batman who stands as the voice of reason since he's DC's biggest money maker. I had CitizenBane spoil me on the recent turn of the events and whilst I commend the writer for that twist, I have to say I'm not really into seeing Superman as a dictator. I prefer him more of a morally upright figure standing as a shining example for the best of humanity and I'm worried this game ditches that completely from the look of the trailer. Plus I'm really bad at fighting games so I do have one legitimate reason for writing it off.

No worries man, being skeptical is perfectly fine but what I saw I interpreted as essentially writing off the game despite not knowing how Superman will be handled.  Right now we just have bits of public speaking from him.  For all we know, he'll undergo far more development through the game. Or, maybe he won't and he'll literally become a one-dimensional dictator.  Point is, we have no idea how it'll be fully handled.  The next digital comic is going to be key because we'll see his immediate response to the tragedy and perhaps if he's somehow being manipulated by others along the way. 

The last line made me laugh :D
    evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By evilvegeta74

Pre-Order Now!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lvenger

@k4tzm4n said:

@Lvenger said:

No worries man, being skeptical is perfectly fine but what I saw I interpreted as essentially writing off the game despite not knowing how Superman will be handled. Right now we just have bits of public speaking from him. For all we know, he'll undergo far more development through the game. Or, maybe he won't and he'll literally become a one-dimensional dictator. Point is, we have no idea how it'll be fully handled. The next digital comic is going to be key because we'll see his immediate response to the tragedy and perhaps if he's somehow being manipulated by others along the way. The last line made me laugh :D

A lot of what you say makes very good sense. I hope the writers of this game make Superman at least conflicted about his new role a la Kingdom Come. And it's true! I bought Marvel vs Capcom 3 taken in by all the reviews only to get my ass handed to me by the computer on normal, not even mentioning against some online players. Almost hurled the 360 controller out of sheer rage of my ineptness.

And 6,000th comment yay!

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ekrolo

If the story is as good as the comic book prequel, then this is going to be fucking sweet!!!

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BR_Havoc

@k4tzm4n said:

@BR_Havoc said:

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

So, you guys are writing off the story by only knowing the basics? I'd recommend at least following the prequel comic before slamming it.

I have read the 3 issue prequel its dark and shocking its pretty much turning the DCU to Outworld Superman is now Shao Khan and Batman is Raiden. I feel the disappointing part is that it feels to be a paint by numbers Mortal Kombat story just featuring DC characters. Also I feel that once again they have to villainies Superman when the idea of him forgetting his morals goes against everything in his character. The shock factor in issue 3 that lead to this happening does not make sense and leaves so many questions of how could he not tell what was happening.

Because of those facts this game has been a meh to me I will rent it but not waste 70 bucks on it.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RedQueen

@Fantasgasmic said:

Hawkwoman! Hahahahaha! Well played Ed Boon, well played indeed.

I wonder if that Amazon we see with Supes in the cutscene and fighting Slade is a different costume for Diana or if it's actually Hippolyta. We see her siding with Kal, but Wonder Woman in normal costume is seen siding with Batman. Also, she seems to have gray hair.

It's a possibility, or it could be that she changes sides when she realizes that Superman is becoming a dictator.. in a similar way to Red Son.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @Lvenger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Lvenger said:

No worries man, being skeptical is perfectly fine but what I saw I interpreted as essentially writing off the game despite not knowing how Superman will be handled. Right now we just have bits of public speaking from him. For all we know, he'll undergo far more development through the game. Or, maybe he won't and he'll literally become a one-dimensional dictator. Point is, we have no idea how it'll be fully handled. The next digital comic is going to be key because we'll see his immediate response to the tragedy and perhaps if he's somehow being manipulated by others along the way. The last line made me laugh :D

A lot of what you say makes very good sense. I hope the writers of this game make Superman at least conflicted about his new role a la Kingdom Come. And it's true! I bought Marvel vs Capcom 3 taken in by all the reviews only to get my ass handed to me by the computer on normal, not even mentioning against some online players. Almost hurled the 360 controller out of sheer rage of my ineptness.

And 6,000th comment yay!

LOL! To be fair, though, MvC is a totally different playstyle than MK9/Injustice. It's far more rapid and relentless. You might stand a better chance in this one ;) 

@BR_Havoc said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@BR_Havoc said:

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

So, you guys are writing off the story by only knowing the basics? I'd recommend at least following the prequel comic before slamming it.

I have read the 3 issue prequel its dark and shocking its pretty much turning the DCU to Outworld Superman is now Shao Khan and Batman is Raiden. I feel the disappointing part is that it feels to be a paint by numbers Mortal Kombat story just featuring DC characters. Also I feel that once again they have to villainies Superman when the idea of him forgetting his morals goes against everything in his character. The shock factor in issue 3 that lead to this happening does not make sense and leaves so many questions of how could he not tell what was happening.

Because of those facts this game has been a meh to me I will rent it but not waste 70 bucks on it.

I don't see how this makes Superman anything like Shao Khan. Kal-El is still doing what he thinks is right to protect humanity and, based on what I've seen, it looks like Wonder Woman might be influencing his actions, too.  Additionally, you have no idea how he'll be handled through the campaign.  You're just assuming he's pure evil now.   Also, just because it's a battle between good and evil hardly means it's a carbon copy of Mortal Kombat's story line. 

How does issue 3's cliffhanger "not make sense?"
    Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

Trying to get caught up on the books, ( read book 1) So to see where this goes is excititng. I am do disagree with folks who feel this is a retread of past Superman/Batman stories.

But I think this will only be added to the list a solid tales. We seen them both square off when they have been pushed to far, and both team up to become the "badGuys"

However I don't think we really seen to many, JLA gone Bad stories in comparison, So I am looking forward to see who chooses what side and viewing the full storyline when it is all said and done

SO I will be kicking an old ladies out my goddamn way when it comes time to buy this! hahaha

cobra88king8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cobra88king8

I'm not going to judge the game's story without actually playing it. We have no proof of anything in the story yet,

for all we know the fear gas Superman is exposed to could be influencing him up until a certain point in the game
    k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @cobra88king8 said:

I'm not going to judge the game's story without actually playing it. We have no proof of anything in the story yet,

@Mrfuzzynutz said:

Trying to get caught up on the books, ( read book 1) So to see where this goes is excititng. I am do disagree with folks who feel this is a retread of past Superman/Batman stories.

But I think this will only be added to the list a solid tales. We seen them both square off when they have been pushed to far, and both team up to become the "badGuys"

However I don't think we really seen to many, JLA gone Bad stories in comparison, So I am looking forward to see who chooses what side and viewing the full storyline when it is all said and done

SO I will be kicking an old ladies out my goddamn way when it comes time to buy this! hahaha

*high five does not apply to hitting old ladies, though :P
    paulcousins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By paulcousins

@Mr_Winchester: I noticed the same things. I believe that the amazons are fighting the Atlantians...plus wall of water... I smell something Fishy, I'M GETTING EXCITED: Aquaman!!!!!

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BR_Havoc

@k4tzm4n said:

@Lvenger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Lvenger said:

And 6,000th comment yay!

LOL! To be fair, though, MvC is a totally different playstyle than MK9/Injustice. It's far more rapid and relentless. You might stand a better chance in this one ;)

@BR_Havoc said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@BR_Havoc said:

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

I don't see how this makes Superman anything like Shao Khan. Kal-El is still doing what he thinks is right to protect humanity and, based on what I've seen, it looks like Wonder Woman might be influencing his actions, too. Additionally, you have no idea how he'll be handled through the campaign. You're just assuming he's pure evil now. Also, just because it's a battle between good and evil hardly means it's a carbon copy of Mortal Kombat's story line. How does issue 3's cliffhanger "not make sense?"

What I meant is he is now the ruthless dictator of the world like Shao Khan is, I mean even the art of Superman on the throne looks so much like the famous pose of Shao sitting on his throne making warriors fight to the death. If Wonder Woman is influencing Superman then it is the reverse of Sindel's relationship in Mortal Kombat. I surely hope Superman is not pure evil in the story I am sick and tired of DC screwing over the flagship hero. Not saying its a carbon copy but it does have striking similarities to Mortal Kombat and that is not a good thing. It should be its own game not what Ed Boon and Netherrelm wanted to do with DC vs MK.

Honestly there is to many things Superman would of had to over look. I mean there is a colossal weight difference from say 120 pounds to a 900 pound monster. Superman has super hearing and if Daredevil can tell people apart from heartbeats then why not Superman? I know there was the gas and all but I fail to believe that would make Superman not notice things like that.

I will say this I hope I am wrong and the game turns out great but from what they are showing I am losing interest.

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mr_Winchester

@paulcousins: Yh that's what I was thinking. Upon closer examination you can actually make out the fin like shape on the helmet of those soldiers fighting the Amazon Women. Though why would they be fighting the amazon? I'm intrigued as to what will Aquaman's role will be in this game...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
    @BR_Havoc
    1. How do you know he's a ruthless dictator? 
    2. Similarities, sure, but they've said this game will have "33%" more cutscenes than MK9's story -- and as I'm sure you know, that was an extensive story.  We barely know anything about what happens yet.
    3. The combination of the fear gas and the kryponite was obviously overwhelming and that took over.
    Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#45  Edited By Cafeterialoca

You know, there's a point where you should just kill a man Batman.

And that point is when the Joker detonates a nuke cause he thinks it'll be funny.

Seriously Batman, the f*** is wrong with you?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Alright, I definitely think 1:47 is Batman wearing a yellow ring.  

Mia26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mia26

@Lvenger said:

@johnqestion said:

I agree, of all people am pretty sure Batman would be the one to become a dictator given his personality. but am happy to see that at least Tom Taylor is the writer, his a big Superman who has expressed how much he hated having to do this to Superman but he was given the story.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lvenger

@Cafeterialoca said:

You know, there's a point where you should just kill a man Batman.

And that point is when the Joker detonates a nuke cause he thinks it'll be funny.

Seriously Batman, the f*** is wrong with you?

There's nothing wrong about wanting to preserve life. Neither Superman nor Batman, out of the circumstances of this game would even consider it and it's far better to strive to the preservation of life rather than showing how killing is wrong. Besides you miss out the incapacitation or crippling arguments. And Joker is as unpredictable as hell so not even Batman can guess what he's going to do.

Avatar image for boom_goes_the_dynamite
    Boom_goes_the_dynamite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

Alright, I definitely think 1:47 is Batman wearing a yellow ring.

I agree but also think that it might just be the aftermath of the fight between Bats and Hal, because at 1:36 you can see Hal confronting Bats as a yellow ring bearer.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BR_Havoc

@k4tzm4n said:

@BR_Havoc:
    1. How do you know he's a ruthless dictator?
    2. Similarities, sure, but they've said this game will have "33%" more cutscenes than MK9's story -- and as I'm sure you know, that was an extensive story. We barely know anything about what happens yet.
    3. The combination of the fear gas and the kryponite was obviously overwhelming and that took over.

Well lets see first you have the crust the flags and the throne pretty sure they took that from famous dictators like Hitler so right there off to a bad start if you want him not to be a ruthless dictator.

The MK9 story was pretty good up till the end were they kind of messed up to set it up for the sequel I mean does Ed Boon really think that people will care about MK10 if the only returning characters will be Sonya,Johnny and Raiden? I doubt it people want to play there favorites and many of the new characters they have introduced over the years were one and done characters. So I do see your point but still I have to see some glimmers of hope to buy it. I do not want to play threw a story that is only dark and depressing.

I guess you are right but if that is true how pathetic does that make Batman for just letting Joker go to Arkham so many times? he could of stopped everything before it happens guess that will be touched on?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.