Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

my thoughs on justice league 3000 spoiler

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lifeofvibe

Superman's a strait up douch wonder woman's more blood thirstier then the original wich I love but most ww fans might differ in opinion (at least from what I can tell) flash is still Barry Allen and his personality is the same...laaaaaaaaame (I think) green lantern is still Hal Jordan wich I hate and he doesn't actually have a green lantern ring its his cloak that grants him the ability of a green lantern no idea how and his personality is better then the original hes not a douch

oh and as for who they are there clones was really hoping for generation hero's oh well

p.s there was a hint that batman and wonder woman might be getting it on if you know what I mean

well anyways this thread is for those that haven't read it

so what do you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Not really interested.

Bloxxeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it quite a lot, I can see a great series here. So, I guess this isn't the New 52 universe because Barry has red hair.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Lol

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Overall, I did enjoy the issue and it intrigued me enough so that I'll pick up the next issue. My biggest complaint however is that Superman is an A-hole. Between Forever Evil and Injustice (which has been a phenomenal digital series) I'm really getting tired of seeing Superman getting written as a jerk. I'll deal with it though because I enjoy all the mystery going on. I have a strong feeling that we're going to find out the Flash is a clone of one Walter West. Also, I won't be surprised if we find out that this isn't the future of the main new-52 earth but some different universe.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read somewhere that they have differnt powers than the originals is that true?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

@shadowx: From what I read yes, but superman doesn't have heat vision and green lantern uses his cloak and not a ring.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowx said:

I read somewhere that they have differnt powers than the originals is that true?

@shadowx: From what I read yes, but superman doesn't have heat vision and green lantern uses his cloak and not a ring.

The only difference is that they lack some of the powers i.e Superman doesn't have heat vision, Flash doesn't have the ability of resistance from air friction so he needs a suit to protect him from that, GL has a Cloak instead of Power ring so its not much of a problem IMO, Bruce is still smart and highly skilled and Wonder Woman is strong.

And this book showed us how would Clark and Bruce would turn out if the Kents didn't raise Clark and if Bruce never have gone through the trauma of his parents death, so even though they are the same persons they don't have the same attitude specially Batman and Superman.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@rustyroy: Yeah your right , I re read the issue again.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Black_Arrow

@rustyroy said:

@shadowx said:

@shadowswordmaster said:

The only difference is that they lack some of the powers i.e Superman doesn't have heat vision, Flash doesn't have the ability of resistance from air friction so he needs a suit to protect him from that, GL has a Cloak instead of Power ring so its not much of a problem IMO, Bruce is still smart and highly skilled and Wonder Woman is strong.

And this book showed us how would Clark and Bruce would turn out if the Kents didn't raise Clark and if Bruce never have gone through the trauma of his parents death, so even though they are the same persons they don't have the same attitude specially Batman and Superman.

Wonder woman never get her memories out of the paradise island, so she is more brutal.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By PapiNacho

@rustyroy: Bruce is a lot more reckless thought. He straight up admitted he had no plan or even kryptonite and yet he went to "beat up" Superman at the end of the issues. I'm guessing he blew up some of his room judging by Superman's reaction; but he would have dies if not for his team.

I really dug this book. I like that all the personalities are different because that makes this Justice League different. Also hopeful it will be BM/WW, but whatever.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: hope hope hope hope hope hooooooooooooooppe!

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman never get her memories out of the paradise island, so she is more brutal.

Yeah I know but that's not much different than her JL counterpart so I didn't mention it.

@rustyroy: Bruce is a lot more reckless thought. He straight up admitted he had no plan or even kryptonite and yet he went to "beat up" Superman at the end of the issues. I'm guessing he blew up some of his room judging by Superman's reaction; but he would have dies if not for his team.

I really dug this book. I like that all the personalities are different because that makes this Justice League different. Also hopeful it will be BM/WW, but whatever.

Yeah, he's acting like spoiled rich brat, like Damian but I like it, I've always thought what would happen if Bruce never grew up with Alfred and never suffered from his parents death, now I have some kind of idea. And man he's arrogant, standing like a boss there while Superman is trying to kill him lol.

And yeah I loved this issue, their personalities aren't much different from Johns's first arc except they're more extreme and are more enjoyable then Johns' version, also there is a good reason why they are acting like that. As for BM/WW, Wonder Woman's comment about Bruce was funny and good thing she doesn't think Bruce is the weakest link.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RustyRoy

I thought the clone thing is pretty cool, my hopes for a Aquaman clone at cadmus. With out their memories I wouldn't be supprised if they end up like the Crime Syndicate like someone suggested.

No, they're a little bit extreme but they're not evil so even without their full memories its unlikely they'll turn bad.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

I thought the clone thing is pretty cool, my hopes for a Aquaman clone at cadmus. With out their memories I wouldn't be supprised if they end up like the Crime Syndicate like someone suggested.

No, they're a little bit extreme but they're not evil so even without their full memories its unlikely they'll turn bad.

I don't know, Superman's already openly admitted to having a hidden agenda, and he doesn't have the Kent's teaching him to be a good person, a human. Batman doesn't have the memory of his parent's dying to stop him from using firearms and overall not killing people. Wonder Woman's a lot more bloodthirsty. All in all, with the exception of Green Lantern and Flash, they don't seem like good people.

But I predict that'll all be fixed at some point or another. Hopefully. This was a good start, but it'll need more to hold my attention.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

I don't know, Superman's already openly admitted to having a hidden agenda, and he doesn't have the Kent's teaching him to be a good person, a human. Batman doesn't have the memory of his parent's dying to stop him from using firearms and overall not killing people. Wonder Woman's a lot more bloodthirsty. All in all, with the exception of Green Lantern and Flash, they don't seem like good people.

But I predict that'll all be fixed at some point or another. Hopefully. This was a good start, but it'll need more to hold my attention.

Well, the way he said about his hidden agenda it sounded nothing too serious at least not evil, and who is stupid enough to reveal that they have a secret agenda? He's probably thinking of going solo or something related to fame, WW is a lot more vicious but still doesn't seem evil, and neither does Batman, using fire arms or killing people doesn't make you bad, anyways this book seems a fun book, I doubt they'll turn this into serious dark drama.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

Well, the way he said about his hidden agenda it sounded nothing too serious at least not evil, and who is stupid enough to reveal that they have a secret agenda? He's probably thinking of going solo or something related to fame, WW is a lot more vicious but still doesn't seem evil, and neither does Batman, using fire arms or killing people doesn't make you bad, anyways this book seems a fun book, I doubt they'll turn this into serious dark drama.

In regards to Superman's agenda: Why WOULDN'T you reveal your agenda if you believe no one can stop you? Ozymandias' had no problems revealing what was going on after he'd already done it. From what we saw of this Superman, he's obviously in love with himself and thinks he's the most bada** and powerful being in the universe. Therefore, by his logic, no one could stop him even if they knew what his agenda WAS, much less just knowing that he has one. So why not reveal it?

As for Wonder Woman: She didn't seem overly concerned about the innocents being controlled, more concerned about fighting and training. Tell me you can't see this Wonder Woman going all Blood Knight and not caring whose side she's on, so long as she's challenged and given a good fight.

And Bats, yeah, using firearms and killing doesn't make you a bad guy. But this is f***ing Batman. How does the idea of a Batman without his strict moral code not worry you? He put away plans to take out the Justice League just in case he might need them. And that was WITHOUT super futuristic technology courtesy of the year 3000.

Either way, whichever of us is right, it'll probably be a good read.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Big_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I was hoping that superman and wonder woman would still be alive in the year 3000( and still look the same by the way).

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Black_Arrow

I was hoping that superman and wonder woman would still be alive in the year 3000( and still look the same by the way).

They were killed with the rest of JL.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats what the parellel universes are for we dont need clones 1,000 years into the future of any earth to tell us the same things.

This should have been set in the near future of today with either some current sidekicks having taken over the roles, or like Infinity Inc was just with the children of the current JL becoming a next-gen JL, or even further & have it be a JL-Beyond.

Just NOT clones that are, yet not, yet are, the same exact heros as today.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lifeofvibe

@big_nasty: why? if youve read detective comics #27, batman might be still alive or at least clone that he created to recreate them self once the other wears out with all his memorys and his same physice so that clone might just be running around in this century wich also means...well back to the question why?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.