Justice League Orgins

Avatar image for usagitsukino
#1 Posted by UsagiTsukino (332 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your favorite orgin of the justice league or would you chance the orgin

Avatar image for captain13
#2 Posted by Captain13 (4697 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for lvenger
#3 Posted by lvenger (30377 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13: Nice image. Where'd you get that from? And personally I like the good old Apallexian origin. Nothing like the classics after all.

Online
Avatar image for captain13
#4 Posted by Captain13 (4697 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sethysquare
#5 Posted by sethysquare (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain13 said:

No Caption Provided

Wow. I love this. So much.

Avatar image for polo327
#6 Posted by polo327 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Jim Lee but his Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne look exactly the same.

Avatar image for funrush
#7 Posted by Funrush (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

@polo327 said:

I love Jim Lee but his Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne look exactly the same.

That's because (although great) almost all of his art looks the same, IMO. If he drew Hal maskless, he'd look like them too.

Avatar image for outlawrenegade
#8 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

@polo327 said:

I love Jim Lee but his Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne look exactly the same.

That's because (although great) almost all of his art looks the same, IMO. If he drew Hal maskless, he'd look like them too.

His Lois looks like Wonder Woman too...

Avatar image for funrush
#9 Posted by Funrush (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade said:

@Funrush said:

@polo327 said:

I love Jim Lee but his Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne look exactly the same.

That's because (although great) almost all of his art looks the same, IMO. If he drew Hal maskless, he'd look like them too.

His Lois looks like Wonder Woman too...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that. XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.