Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

JSA fan castings for Black Canary or Hawkgirl

Timewalker52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, I write TV shows and I've been writing a TV universe for when the arrowverse eventually collapses or just dissolves away like what usually happens and one of the shows is a justice league show the first season is based off identity crisis and there's alot of interaction between the retired heroes of the justice society and the new heroes of the justice league. I know that I probably wouldn't be able to use the same cast as I've got in mind now but it does help to have people in mind when you're writing. I've already got Louis CK as Ted kord blue beetle Sylvester Stallone as Tedd Grant Wildcat Stellen Skardsgard as ray Palmer the atom Willam Defoe as Kent Nelson Doctor Fate Robert Redford as Jay Garrick the flash and Bill Pullman as Alan Scott Green Lantern but I don't know who should play either Black Canary or Hawkgirl.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.