Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

'JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time' Coming to DVD

• 65 results
    mogtier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is this Dick as Robin? It seems DC Is trying really hard to delete Tim Drake from Its movies and everything related, I'm still surprised we got to see him in Young Justice.

Might watch it someday, maybe i'll be surprised.

Anyway, I still don't get all the hate towards JLA:War. I could just sit and watch 1 hour of superheroes doing their thing without the usual tension I tend to see in JLA-related stuff. Apart from Hal being a bit too silly and the Shazam parts (that I did enjoy but yeah, It could be replaced by better scenes and maybe it would have been better to put Aquaman in his playce instead of playing cool for the sequel) it was a very good movie to me. Yeah, I can see how it could'n work for most people, but I can't seem to understand all the hate.

(Son of Batman sucked hard tho)

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

Why did you like JLW? It was pretty bad.

Loading Video...

This scene alone was a buy for me. Took the bad taste that the Bruce Timm Crossover left.

Bruce Timm adaptation was showed better character representation. War just showed Superman being a flying a brick of douche baggery. I respect the fact the Superman held back against Batman in their first meeting in Timm's crossover.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

So I bought this movie right when it came out when it was a Target exclusive, it was an amazing homage to Super Friends, and is directed in a very much similar way.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By kidchipotle

The movie was eh. You could tell they put minimal effort into it.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Mezmero

I saw this when Target released it. I found it shockingly entertaining. Make Corey review this. He talks so much hype about Justice League 3000 so let's see what he really knows about modern takes on the old Super Friends cartoons.

Pumpkin_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlanJoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AlanJoestar

i watched this a while back and really enjoyed it way more than jl war or son of batman.

this movie seems aimed for kids so you have to watch it keeping that in mind that being said i had a good laugh while watching this. 7/10

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This movie was enjoyable.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks like it wanted to be a saturday morning cartoon but didn't get picked up by a network. Also "a script by Michael Ryan (Scooby-Doo! Wrestlemania Mystery)". Now I'm a big scooby-doo fan, I'm a big wrestling fan, and I hated that scooby-doo movie with a passion. Worst scooby-doo movie ever!

GrandHarrier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By GrandHarrier

This was very clearly the promise of a new DCAU series (based on the ending) but remains an enjoyable lark of a film.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Oh yea this film is for kids, like Teen Titans go.

ectoborge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember the Super Friends episode this is based on!

Hopefully we'll get another animated seires

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By kilowog52

I'll probably watch this eventually. And Son of Batman. While I liked JL: War, I'm sure I'll like this too if I remember that it's for children while crafting my expectations. But I really wish they'd stop dumbing things down for kids. I mean when I was a kid, I certainly didn't want to be treated "like a kid." And my twelve-year-old cousin just got one of those kids tablets for his birthday, and I'm thinking like "Seriously! Isn't he old enough for a real tablet? If not, he certainly will be in a couple months. What a waste of money!" I mean, I started reading mainstream DCU stuff around that age. Anyway, why can't we just treat children like people instead of going out of our way to dumb things down for them, and all that?

Anyway, we've got BatB Batman as Batman. just about every female cartoon character ever (except the ones with accents who are played by Olivia D'Abo) as WW, Every incarnation of the Hulk in the past ten years as Luthor. Plus Corey Burton and Kevin Michael Richardson.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't fond of it. Was meant for children though and I bet it would do great with the younger ages, but the plot holes and the movie over all didn't do it for me.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

Already had this along with JL war back in February, it wasn't that bad but the character designing was weird. I might give it a review whenever I get the chance to watch it again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.