Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

how often is Shazam in JL issues?

canuckdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By canuckdad

I am a big Shazam fan. I have JL 1-25 of the new 52 and Shazam was in it a lot. Shazam had a good part in the trinity war. I stepped a way from comics for a few years so I am wondering if Shazam is often in JL or does he just do cameos now an again. I am thinking about collecting again but if he is a minor character perhaps I will just buy graphic novels that I am sure he is in. Thanks folks.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Justice League #30 lex luthor brought him to join the j.l and in 31 he was chatting with cyborg in the new watch tower

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Not very often at all. But like the person above said he was brought into the JL very recently, not sure if he is gonna stick around or not.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I am a big Shazam fan. I have JL 1-25 of the new 52 and Shazam was in it a lot. Shazam had a good part in the trinity war. I stepped a way from comics for a few years so I am wondering if Shazam is often in JL or does he just do cameos now an again. I am thinking about collecting again but if he is a minor character perhaps I will just buy graphic novels that I am sure he is in. Thanks folks.

Yeah, he has only recently been brought back in JL # 30...Like you I would love to see Shazam getting more coverage.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.