Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Help id-ing this page

Nato64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nato64
    No Caption Provided

I need help identifying which Justice League comic this came from. It's a print from an actual page of a comic. I'm trying to find out which. I am assuming it's Justice League since it depicts Womder Woman, Batman, Martian Man Hunter, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Superman, Flash and the Atom. This would be a great help so I can find out who the artist and writer is of this issue. Thanks.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

That's Amazo they're fighting, but I don't think the image is from a comic. You can see Green Arrow's SA costume at the back. It might be a commission homage.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3 TDK_1997  Online

I think that this is from the McDuffie or Meltzer run but I am not really sure. It isn;t from an actual comic but the artist seems to be Ed Benes and the costumes and the version of Amazo seems like the same one from that exact run I mentioned.

Nato64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nato64

The table I bought it from said it was an Ivan Reis piece. The person whose table was rob hunter who is an inker. I take it this isn't true?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#5 TDK_1997  Online

@nato64: I am not 100% sure that it is indeed Ed Benes but it seems like it. The drawing being an Ivan Reis doesn't seem impossible but I am not really sure that this is his work.

Nato64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

##@nato64:

Thanks everybody for your help. I sent a picture of the print to Rob Hunter. Turns out it is a page that Ivan Reis did draw and Rob Hunter inked and it is from Blackest Night 0.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.