Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3313 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Five Developments from JUSTICE LEAGUE #39

• 64 results
    GokaiFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has it ever been discussed as to why there are so many human Green Lanterns? I mean with this newer one, isn't that 6 total?

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52  Edited By Zeeguy91

@outside_85 said:

@takeluutzen said:

So Johns used kind of the same plot to create new metahumans, just like he wrote for The Flash television-show?

It's Johns in a nutshell basically, if an idea is good once, it's good enough to be reused half a dozen times. See how the addition of the Sinstro Corp in the GLC-verse turned into 7 other corps.

Seven Corps were introduced because there are seven wavelengths of visible light. I'm surprised no writer ever thought of it before. Seven corresponding Corps is just a natural extension of the idea of having ring-wielders that fight using colored light constructs. If you're gonna make reuses ideas, you might want to use an example that's not.

UltronMk7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really love Geoff John's JL. 1 of the books I really look forward to every month (along with Batman, Avengers, New Avengers, and Detective Comics to name a few). I love the slow burn on the Luthor arc. I hope it plays out for a long time. Just adds so much intrigue to the book.that scene with Owlman looks so nefarious but then last issue you see his actions and say maybe, just maybe, Lex is changing? Hmmm.... lol great stuff imo.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DEGRAAF

1. Loving Wonder woman's outfit (perfect outfit and wish it was her only one)

2. Really enjoying the Wonder woman love

3. I wish Cold would get his powers back (although I kinda it made him even more like Mr freeze (did cold have a weakness when he had his powers?)

4.I enjoyed the story but I still beer the old Amazo android

5.I agree there USED to be to many earth GL's and while they have diversified a little I would say 3 GL's is still to much. Leave Guy as a RL and make, Hal a YL, let John be the GL and I would get rid of Baz Or maybe make him part of the Indigo tribe. Speaking of RL what ever happened to the original RL from earth? I would still like to see a full time BL (that could be Guy and have the original RL just be more prominent. That would leave us with all our characters and change things up as well so we don't have 5 GL's. Get rid of Jessica

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By mysoulz

This was an good issue. I'm sure Jessica Cruz and Cyborg is going to have a larger role in the upcoming Darkseid War (hopefully). Too bad Vic didn't have any dialogue in this finale, which is a little disappointing.

@sog7dc said:

Also, does anyone else want Cold to have his powers go back to being inside him?

Does anyone else want to see Lex do something cool in his suit?

I also want to see Shazam have an impact.

I wouldn't mind for Cold to be a metahuman again.

Geoff Johns still likes to undo things he dislikes it seems.

@degraaf: The Indigo-Tribe is the least interesting lantern concept imo. I don't see Baz moving into a group that betrayed the GLC in Godhead tbh.

barryallen23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone else think flash kicked wonder womans ass

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone else think flash kicked wonder womans ass

Are you talking about this scene?

No Caption Provided

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Fallingcliffs

I kind of like Captain Cold better this way, I wasn't a fan of "Sub-Zero Captain Cold" lol that much, there's just something cooler about his particular freeze gun imo.

Awesome fights here, great freats for WW literally holding off the JL on her own lol. Amazo being organic this time around instead of an android is rather interesting.

Though I am curious as to why the cold is a weakness.

Had to laugh at the CC taking pictures of Frozen Flash part lol.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Earth has enough GREEN Lanterns, I wouldnt mind if she were GL on Earth-2. If she got the ring from the E-2 version of the GLC replacing Abin because she was worthy. Also, isnt that ring evil?

Would love to see an alternate earth were Clark Kent became the top super villain, & let became the top Super hero. & not just on Earth-3.

idealjackets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By idealjackets

It is pretty cold which hurricane lantern arrives on Earth. The idea of this Lantern playing a part in move concerning aggressively in the Darkled War is pretty enormous as well. We won't tell you which hurricane lantern. Approach on. We're not leaving to spoil everything. Understand writing the issue!

Idealjakets .com sale price in worldwide free shipping.

No Caption Provided
    Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barryallen23: Not at all, she wasn't trying to fight back, and it was like 2 vs 7 so the amazo league outnumbered her and Cold. And he got her while she was deflecting a blast.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.