Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Dear Geoff Johns, please take Batman off Justice League

• 156 results

@reignmaker: @reignmaker: that's just your opinion, batman is the brain of the team, he is a master strategist, he does more than what cyborg does. Batman is their leader and if you don't like it then it's your problem.

@captain_batman_ftw: That's cool, bro. I recognize that it's just an opinion. And I can't say I disagree about anything you said about Batman. But if you think Geoff Johns is writing him that way I would encourage you to read more Batman.

@reignmaker: The new 52 batman that's in the justice league is doing an OK job to be honest, he gets his ass handed to him sometimes unexpectebly like aquaman in throne of atlantis, but I understand where you're coming from.

The reason for why I liked JL unlimited so much was becauss batman was a man there with extreme training, but still a man. He got hurt many times, he got beaten sometimes, but in the end of the day he was just a man and that's why I loved that show (one of the reasons) and the same goes with batman TAS.

@captain_batman_ftw: Is Batman leading the team now? I don't normally read, so I'm curious. Here I thought either Superman or Aquaman would be leading the team.

@thecannon: batman made the jla and the tower,batman beat every member if the jla before. He killed darkseid, and hes the only human in the group the super powered heroes feared. He saved the jla plenty and u know nothing of comics if u did u wouldnt say so much dumb shit 10 + years of comics in my head alone batman is the shit.

@dernman said:

@erik: In any case, I sympathize with those that are frustrated with Batman being written like a non-factor because I don't think that is how he should be written either. I just think writers take it too far when he is written as the Invincible Batman.

Maybe it's just me but I don't even see Batman being shown as non factor. I just think they're being more balanced with the League members without pushing one too much. I think fans readers are so use to Batman being the be all end all of every situation that when he isn't they think they are not showing Batman right.

TRUE

Here's the deal for Batman to be on the Justice League he HAS to be "Bat-god" it's the only way he can be portrayed as on par with the rest of the super-powered leaguers if he's not written as "Bat-god" on JL he's pretty much obsolete and doesn't contribute anything besides money. So if your not gonna write him that way on JL then don't write him at all, leave him in Gotham fighting street level thugs and villains so he can be portrayed as the badass he's meant to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.

Loading More Images