Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

DC Universe Movies

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheMess1428
     DC Universe
     DC Universe
    Originally when I heard that Christopher Nolan was not going to have Robin in any of his movies and that BATMAN 3 was going to be the last Batman movie, I decided to make up my own BATMAN 3 how I would have done it if DC Entertainment had brought me in to do it instead of Christopher Nolan. I created a synopsis and a list of characters for the movie. It was called BATMAN: REDEMPTION. It had both Robin and Batgirl in it. It also had a grand total of 12 villains appearing in the movie. Only 2 of them were the main villains. You would see the following: Penguin, Riddler, Mr. Zsasz, Mad Hatter, Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Ra’s al Ghul, Salvatore Maroni, Jock-Boy Vanzetti, Talia al Ghul, and Selena Kyle. It also had Vicki Vale in it. The point of it was for the movie to show that it was all one big interactive universe inside of Gotham City. All the villains knew of each other and coexisted. Some fought each other as well. Riddler was supposed to represent the evolution from a mobster villain and the eccentricity of the villains we see today. Joker was a primitive evolution in THE DARK KNIGHT and Riddler plays off it very well.

Then I remembered everyone always talking about how they wanted to see Batman’s major comic storylines turned into movies as well. So I tried to make some more sequels to introduce major villains and then transition into the movies adaptations of major storylines. The following storylines became sequel ideas: A Death in the Family, The Killing Joke, KnightFall/KnightsEnd, No Man’s Land, Under the Hood, Batman and Son, RIP, Battle for the Cowl, Reborn, and Return of Bruce Wayne. The sequels I made up to come before the adaptations were: BATMAN: RA’S AL GHUL RETURNS and BATMAN: GOTHAM ON ICE. Both movies implicated the returns of Ra’s al Ghul, Two-Face, and Killer Croc. (Killer Croc is introduced in BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHT which counts as Batman 1.5). The two movies are also used to introduce Nightwing, Jason Todd, Clayface, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and Mr. Freeze.

Then I heard about the tenth season of SMALLVILLE coming next year and that it would most likely be the final season. I also heard that Clark will finally become Superman in the season at some point. Then I recently read the article where Tom Welling says he still wants to play Clark Kent after the tenth season and wishes he could get more seasons to do so. Also we all remember that due to projects in the works, SMALLVILLE could not portray Batman, Wonder Woman, Barry Allen, Wally West, or Green Lantern in the show. They were allowed to only use Jay Garrick, Bart Allen, and Alan Scott in reference to those characters not allowed.

So I figured why not connect everything existing right now into one universe. That would mean that Christian Bale and Ryan Reynolds could make guest appearances in SMALLVILLE as Batman and Hal Jordan. We all know that would most likely be way too big for a television show. So I came with up the idea to make the series finale of season 10 to be a two hour event. Clark should have become Superman early or halfway through the season. Or maybe at the beginning of the two hour event. Not the end. And at the end, he saves a plane from crashing into the Daily Planet. The plane is owned by Wayne Enterprises. After Superman puts the plane down and helps the passengers out of the plane, he meets Bruce Wayne (played by Christian Bale). They introduce themselves and after Superman exclaims: “I’m Superman!” the whole series is over. And then it should jump into the movie: THE MAN OF STEEL.

That’s where my genius idea of connecting a whole universe of movies comes in. The Batman series, the new Superman series, and the Green Lantern series are all connected along with SMALLVILLE. But a universe cannot stand alone on just those three movie series and one television series. You need more movies to go along with. So then I made up two more movies: WONDER WOMAN and THE FLASH. Learning from the methods that Marvel Studios are using for the Avengers movies to be connected, I created a way for them all to connect into BATMAN: RA’S AL GHUL RETURNS and JUSTICE LEAGUE.

That is where the universe kicks off from there. As a result of JUSTICE LEAGUE, we get two new movies: AQUAMAN and GREEN ARROW. All the actors that made appearances on SMALLVILLE as heroes from the DC Universe reprise their roles as the characters in the movies. Using the same methods from AVENGERS and JUSTICE LEAGUE, I use those two movies to lead into TEEN TITANS. After that, you get SUPERMAN: FRACTURED REFLECTION, BATMAN: GOTHAM ON ICE, WONDER WOMAN: FIGHTING FEAR, THE FLASH: RUNNING IN REVERSE, GREEN LANTERN 2, and JUSTICE LEAGUE: ULTIMATE ENEMY.

Then from the events in JLUE, you get: SUPERMAN: THE RETURN OF ZOD,BATMAN: FAMILY DEATH, WONDER WOMAN 3, THE FLASH: BRAND NEW RACE, GREEN LANTERN 3, AQUAMAN: FAMILY BETRAYAL, GREEN ARROW: TERMINATED, THE ATOM, CAPTAIN MARVEL, BLUE BEETLE, FIRESTORM, and JUSTICE LEAGUE: LOSING CONTROL. A spin-off of the Batman series comes during that set of films called NIGHTWING.

The next set of films include: SUPERMAN 4, BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE, WONDER WOMAN 4, THE FLASH 4, GREEN LANTERN 4, AQUAMAN 3, GREEN ARROW 3, CAPTAIN MARVEL 2, JUSTICE LEAGUE 4, and TEEN TITANS: DEMON HUNT.

After that, there are no sets but still ideas for sequels that include: BATMAN: KNIGHTFALL, BATMAN: KNIGHTSEND, JUSTICE LEAGUE 5, THE FLASH 5, BATMAN: NO MAN’S LAND, TEEN TITANS: GRADUATION DAY, BATMAN: UNDER THE HOOD, BATMAN: SON OF THE BAT, BATMAN: REST IN PEACE, BATMAN: BATTLE FOR THE COWL, BATMAN: A NEW KNIGHT, and BATMAN: THE LEGEND RETURNS. Also, another spin-off of the Batman series is RED ROBIN.

There are other characters not listed to have their own movies but will appear in the movies listed. They are the following: Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Plastic Man, Hawkman, Booster Gold, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Black Lightning, and Steel. The following characters will appear in movies due to the Teen Titans movie series: Wally West, Aqualad/Tempest, Donna Troy, Roy Harper, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, Jesse Quick, Damage, Argent, Tim Drake, Conner Kent, Cassie Sandsmark, Supergirl, and Bart Allen. The following villains will make appearances in any of the movies I have listed (Including the movies already out): Scarecrow, Ra’s al Ghul, Carmine Falcone, Joe Chill, Mr. Zsasz, Killer Croc, Deadshot, Joker, Two-Face, Salvatore Maroni, Anthony Gamble, Hector Hammond, Sinestro, Star Sapphire, Penguin, Riddler, Mad Hatter, Jocko-Boy Vanzetti, Talia al Ghul, Catwoman, Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Cheetah, Dr. Psycho, Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Poison Ivy, Clayface, the White Martians, Black Manta, Ocean Master, Merlyn, Mr. Twister, Mad Mod, Ding-Dong Daddy, Bizarro, Mr. Freeze, Professor Zoom, Gorilla Grodd, Professor IvoAmazo, General Zod, Man-Bat, Lady Shiva, Blockbuster, Torque, Shrike, Trickster, Pied Piper, Heat Wave, Weather Wizard, Deathstroke, Dr. Sivana, Black Adam, Starro, Trigon, Terra, Bane, Azrael, Scarface, Ventriloquist, Black Mask, Harley Quinn, Mercy Graves, David Cain, Brother Blood, Ravager, Red Hood, Dr. Hurt, the Black Glove, Scarlet, Firefly, Professor Pyg, Flamingo, and Darkseid.

This is my idea and I want to pitch it to DC Entertainment so that it could become a reality. I will write a lot of the stories myself with help from others if needed. I already figured out ways to make them work together in a universe.

What do you guys think? Should there be more that I have overlooked? Anything you think should be taken out? Any big storylines or villains you want to see in a movie? I might just add your ideas to my proposal.
    batmanfan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By batmanfan0

That looks amazing. D.C. should totally hire you for their movies. 

harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By harleyquinn12

I'd adore an Aquaman movie! Great ideas!
    Pain_No_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pain_No_Love

When I saw the words "Green Arrow" I automatically fell in love with the idea.

DustinFun1704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DustinFun1704

An unbelieveable story that is deffently a GREAT idea, you would make DC Billions!!
    Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Captain13

Too much! I like where you were going with Smallville, Batman, GL, but then you just went to far. How long do you expect the actors to keep wanting these roles? It takes at least 2-3 years to make a sequel. They'll get old after 3 movies. The studios wouldn't want to spend that much money on all these flicks. The public would get tired of Superheroes because you'd be flooding the market with films.

Make your plan a little simpler, and I'll stand behind it. Right now Marvel only has 3 movies lined up.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheMess1428
    @Captain13: I don't think too many people will want less comic book movies for a long time. And yeah Marvel only has 3 movies for ONE STUDIO. Not to mention all the other characters that have movies already out or coming soon. X-Men, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Blade, and so on. As for the actors, think about what Marvel did. A lot of the actors have NINE PICTURE DEALS. DC could do the same thing. I do want some actors to grow older quickly, (namely Dick Grayson) but not too many of the actors will all be 70 by the time it's over. I don't mind some actor changes every once in a while. It worked for James Bond. He has his 23rd movie coming out and I don't hear any complaints yet. So why can't there be 17 Batman movies? Or whatever.
    Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Captain13

My bad. I thought that you wanted the same actors for like 10 movies which I don't see as feasible. Sure Sam J. is signed for 9 flicks but they're not all Nick Fury movies. They're just cameos. 

I think all these stories could be told, but it seems like you're making most of them as a sequel to something that has come before. I think that audiences would get lost from all the continuity. Which is another problem because the more movies you make, the harder it is to maintain continuity. That's why everytime there's a new James Bond, there's a reboot. They all have their own movie continuities. The reason it works is because all of the James Bond movies are self-contained.

I also thought you wanted to have all these movies come out within 5-10 years. I was probably wrong. But if you did do everything in that time span, you'd have like 5 superhero flicks for every season of the year. I think people would get tired of that. People would just start saying that all superhero movies are the same.

Also, if you allowed other studios to make some of the movies, some of your heroes could never meet because your studio wouldn't have the rights to them. That's why the F4, X-men, or Spider-man won't be in the Avengers flick or any other Marvel studios flick until the rights revert back to Marvel Studios.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheMess1428
    @Captain13: I did think of most of the things you said. First of all, 2-3 years is not always the length of time taken to make a sequel. Look at the Saw movies, they have their movies out every year in time for Halloween. And Matrix. Reloaded and Revolutions were in the same year. If you make up all the stories and scripts early, you can make them a couple movies early in secret and keep making them one after the other so that you could possibly have 4 movies per year and keep going with out a hitch. Seeing a new DC Comics movie every 3 months isn't a bad idea. Look at 2011. There are 4 movies in that year and 2012 that I know of. 2011: Thor, Captain America, Green Lantern, X-Men: First Class. 2012: Avengers, Spider-Man 4, Batman 3, Superman. And those are just the starters. No, it won't be in the next 5-10 years, it'll take a while to get started first. By the way, Chris Evans has a 9 picture deal too as Captain America. And James Bond only had one reboot. 1-20 were in order but 21-23 are the reboot. And as for the studios, besides the studios that already have Batman, Green Lantern, and Smallville, I plan on the other characters to be acquired by DC Entertainment themselves. (They changed their format for a reason). Plus the studio could easily acquire Batman and Superman. Green Lantern would be harder. But most of them are all still going through Warner Bros. So they really don't have the same problem as Marvel.
    Avatar image for themanofsteel456
    TheManOfSteel456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheManOfSteel456

That is VERY thought out, and really explained well. Great ideas. DC should come on this and read it. Maybe give them an idea.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheMess1428
    @TheManOfSteel456: Yes but I do not want them stealing my idea without giving me credit. I would like to also get rich from this too (if possible).
    johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By johnny_spam
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheMess1428
    @johnny spam: Yeah I read that. Sounds good.
    THE_ANTIHERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By THE_ANTIHERO

DC has to step there game up with the movies.......but i would love to see a teen titans film, batman beyond film, static shock film,

Knight Train

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Knight Train

Sorry man, this idea got a bit too pretentious and unrealistic for me to enjoy. If you have too many superhero movies at once the hype dissipates and they will not be box office successes. which is not what DC or Warner wants. Also DC wouldn't pay you unless you came up with original story ideas. None-the-less i respect your ambition :)

Knight Train

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Knight Train
    @THE_ANTIHERO: A Static Shock and Batman beyond movie would be interesting. I know i would definitely check it out
    mbembet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mbembet

stupid idea thank GOD dc trust Chris Nolan to handle Batman 3

Avatar image for bob_agent_of_agency_x
    bob agent of agency x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

They are so many things to point out, i'll only do one...

DC hasn't made a trilogy that wasn't Superman or Batman, and you think they going to make a Justice league 5! 
    Even if Justice League 1-4 are the greatest movies ever, Movies die by they 5th. 

Plus: it'll be over 10 years before they think about doing Justice League 1!!!

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheMess1428
    @bob agent of agency x: Over ten years? Do you pay attention to this site? They've been making one for the last 10 years and now they are working on doing multiple DC movies to lead up to it.
    Avatar image for bob_agent_of_agency_x
    bob agent of agency x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING IT FOR 10 YEARS AND THEY HAVN'T EVEN GOT THE MAIN ACTORS! 

Let me change my statement: It'll be 10 years before they have Wonder Womens Actress!

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheMess1428
    @bob agent of agency x: Nobody in the world except for you actually believes that. Do you remember JUSTICE LEAGUE: MORTAL? They had a full cast. They just had a budgeting problem and scrapped the movie. Megan Gale played Wonder Woman. So obviously its not that hard.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Primmaster64

You're a writer right bro?

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheMess1428
    @Primmaster64: Yeah. I wrote a screenplay 2 years ago. And I'm currently working on a novel and a comic book. Why?
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Primmaster64
    @TheMess1428: Because you are a really good writer. Is that what you're studying in Collegue?
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheMess1428
    @Primmaster64: Well I'm not in college right now but I plan on going back and getting a degree in English.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Primmaster64
    @TheMess1428: that's awesome man. I hope everything turns out ok. Hey what about drawing?
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheMess1428
    @Primmaster64: I'm not much of an artist.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Primmaster64
    @TheMess1428: lol okay =)
    Avatar image for andrea_mendoza1997
    andrea_mendoza1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

WHOO HOO TO JESSE QUICK

madmartin760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#29  Edited By madmartin760

I do agree DC should put-out more movies, but not if it means making poorly made films. It takes time 2 craft a good movie, so the wait shouldn't b 2 bad. The Saw and Matrix sequels were rushed and the quanlity lacked cuz of it. Do u really want 2 c The Dark Knight turn into Friday The 13th, one out every X-mas? I'd love 2 c all the movies u said made, but it'd have 2 take 50 years 2 do it right. What movie did u write?

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Funrush

@TheMess1428 said:

@Primmaster64: Yeah. I wrote a screenplay 2 years ago. And I'm currently working on a novel and a comic book. Why?

Really? What are they called? I'll look for them.

Btw, awesome idea. DC should do something like this but for animated movies.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheMess1428

@madmartin760 said:

I do agree DC should put-out more movies, but not if it means making poorly made films. It takes time 2 craft a good movie, so the wait shouldn't b 2 bad. The Saw and Matrix sequels were rushed and the quanlity lacked cuz of it. Do u really want 2 c The Dark Knight turn into Friday The 13th, one out every X-mas? I'd love 2 c all the movies u said made, but it'd have 2 take 50 years 2 do it right. What movie did u write?

@Funrush said:

@TheMess1428 said:

@Primmaster64: Yeah. I wrote a screenplay 2 years ago. And I'm currently working on a novel and a comic book. Why?

Really? What are they called? I'll look for them.

Btw, awesome idea. DC should do something like this but for animated movies.

The script I wrote is for a low budget movie that the director hasn't finished yet. The comic book was scrapped for a better idea that me and my friends are working on. We're actually working on starting our own comic book company like DC, Marvel, and the rest. As for the novel, still working on it. It's called Secret Identity.

https://www.facebook.com/IABComics

https://www.facebook.com/SecretIdentity.Vol1.TheMeteor

And as for these movies, I decided to scrap this idea too and am currently working on a Justice League synopsis with treatments for Wonder Woman, The Flash, Batman 4, Green Lantern 2, and Superman 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.