Follow

Juggernaut

Character » Juggernaut appears in 2015 issues.

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed virtually limitless brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction. The Juggernaut is considered one of the strongest and most powerful beings on Earth.

Can Thanos beat the Juggernaut ?

superhulksmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By superhulksmash

This is a battle of two very strong characters.

Juggernaut vs. Thanos

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No rules, win by KO. My vote goes to Thanos. What do you think.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gravitypress

Yeah, Jugs isn't on his level at all.

Axis_Mundi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Axis_Mundi

Thanos has returned but does he have Death's Curse and the massive power upgrades as before? If he does, then I pity Juggernaut for Mistress Death overwhelms Cyttorak's power. Thanos will either toy with Juggy or outright obliterate him, both to the detriment of their surrounding environment.

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By ripcurl

Thanos beat the Silver Surfer to death using only his bare hands, fought Odin to a standstill IN ASGARD, and that was before his second resurrection and another massive power upgrade.

He would totally crush the Juggernaut.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
    7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak > Death

The proof is from when Juggernaut met with Oblivion and Oblivion could not manage to obliterate him.

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Walker696

I think Death and Oblivion are two different things. But yea Thanos wins and 2 days later Juggernaut will either be a new power source for him or a solider in his army. Didn't Horseman Hulk almost kill him????? yea the Mad Titan takes this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Walker696 said:

I think Death and Oblivion are two different things. But yea Thanos wins and 2 days later Juggernaut will either be a new power source for him or a solider in his army. Didn't Horseman Hulk almost kill him????? yea the Mad Titan takes this

No, War Hulk didn't almost kill Juggernaut. He can't be killed.

The Juggernaut essence is eternal, so Cain is above immortality. Death can't take him so neither can Thanos....

Thanos CAN BFR Juggernaut though

Also Death and Oblivion ARE different. The difference is Oblivion is above her in the aspect that he is the embodiment of all things that are to become nothing. That means if Death "dies", she goes to him to be erased out of existence.

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Walker696

Juggernaut's essence is eternal not Cain's we've seen what happens if he is powered down and who's to say that Cyttorak will put him at full power but that's neither here or there. Thing is Thanos can beat him either way(you raised good points about him getting killed) but Thanos can beat him, he's smarter and more powerful and if I'm not mistaken he's shown to have some psychic abilities I'm not sure if that's without the mind gem. As for the Hulk thing he was able to remove Cain's helmet and was about to behead him so we don't know that outcome. And I just remember Thanos has some experience with magic(the extent of which is unknown, but he has had dealings with magic). Thanos has surved Galactus, Tyrant, Odin, and fighting multiple heroes all on his own, I don't see what Cain can do to beat him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Walker696 said:

Juggernaut's essence is eternal not Cain's we've seen what happens if he is powered down and who's to say that Cyttorak will put him at full power but that's neither here or there. Thing is Thanos can beat him either way(you raised good points about him getting killed) but Thanos can beat him, he's smarter and more powerful and if I'm not mistaken he's shown to have some psychic abilities I'm not sure if that's without the mind gem. As for the Hulk thing he was able to remove Cain's helmet and was about to behead him so we don't know that outcome. And I just remember Thanos has some experience with magic(the extent of which is unknown, but he has had dealings with magic). Thanos has surved Galactus, Tyrant, Odin, and fighting multiple heroes all on his own, I don't see what Cain can do to beat him

As long as Cain is the Juggernaut, he is eternal. Can live and exist EVERYWHERE. Even in Oblivion's realm when he is unwanted. Cyttorak only depowers (and Cyttorak is the only one who can depower Juggernaut) when Cain doesn't oblige by the rules of being the Juggernaut otherwise, he can't be depowered. War Hulk took off Juggernaut's helmet, yes, but what else was he going to do? What could that sword do to Cain that Stranger, Nightmare and Oblivion could not?

Thor vs Stranger

Stranger vs Juggernaut

Stranger's stats:

However the case, Thanos can still win, but he would have to use his intelligence to BFR Juggernaut away from himself (Thanos)

Empurios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By Empurios

Thanos

Cosmic Cube

Infinity Gauntlet

Heart Of The Universe

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
    deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos would destroy the Juggernaut all day anyday.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
    ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thanos has more than enough to put him down.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.