Follow

Judge Dredd

Character » Judge Dredd appears in 3986 issues.

In the dystopian post-apocalyptic future of the 22nd century, crime runs rampant in Mega-City One. Here the people are policed by the Judges, elite cops prepared to do whatever it takes to keep the peace, even if it means sentencing criminals to death on the spot. And the most feared of all the Judges is Judge Dredd.

Judge Dredd movie remake?

poop flinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By poop flinger

ithink they should get someone who can actually act and make it more violent! any syggestions?

yourverysilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By yourverysilly

One of my fave comics ever is 'goodnight kiss' I'd love to see that on the big screen.

xencutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By xencutz

I think it is a no go, especially nowadays with too soft CGI , isuppose guys u still remember how did it end with Sly . I would say no to another Dredd movie unles they would shoot it on celulloid with some nice arriflex  and they would ressurect sam peckinpah to direct it.  And for the cast of Dredd i would chose ressurect James Coburn.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.