Follow

Jokester

Character » Jokester appears in 11 issues.

The Jokester is a hero of an alternate universe, opposite of Gotham City's Joker. A clown created by someones idea of a joke, the Jokester fights crime invokers like Owlman and his sidekick Talon.

How long will the Jokester servive?

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MrsJ

Jokester will survive the Countdown, I’m sure. But, after that? Will they just kill him off? Will the writers at DC Comics leave him on his own universe and never mention him again? What do you think will happen to this heroic Joker?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

I'd like to see him somewhere for a bit. I was somewhat interested in Duela Dent but then they went and killed her. Seems like a waste of the character. Could be real interesting to see others' reaction to Jokester.

Avatar image for the_iron_cavalier
    The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By The Iron Cavalier

Post Deleted.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrsJ

G-Man says:

"I'd like to see him somewhere for a bit. I was somewhat interested in Duela Dent but then they went and killed her. Seems like a waste of the character. Could be real interesting to see others' reaction to Jokester."

Yeah Duela Dent seemed like she'd be an interesting character. I haven't seen her much in comics, but I've read about her through the magic of internet, she seems cool.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild

MrsJ says:

"G-Man says:
    "I'd like to see him somewhere for a bit. I was somewhat interested in Duela Dent but then they went and killed her. Seems like a waste of the character. Could be real interesting to see others' reaction to Jokester."
    Yeah Duela Dent seemed like she'd be an interesting character. I haven't seen her much in comics, but I've read about her through the magic of internet, she seems cool."

isnt she dead

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrsJ

Darkchild says:

"MrsJ says:
    "G-Man says:
    Yeah Duela Dent seemed like she'd be an interesting character. I haven't seen her much in comics, but I've read about her through the magic of internet, she seems cool."
    isnt she dead"

Yes, but you can still read old comics with her. Or there are comics that bring her in a different way, like in thhe countdown.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#7  Edited By gmanfromheck

Darkchild says:

"MrsJ says:
    "G-Man says:

isnt she dead"

That's why I wrote, "I was somewhat interested in Duela Dent but then they went and killed her."

Countdown 29: Jokester...guess I shouldn't spoil it.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrsJ

sobsob I can't belive they killed him off so quickly. He was only in like four comics! At least his death wasn't in vain. He managed to save some important people. Jason Todd should feel differently towards clowns after the insident.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Darkchild says:

"MrsJ says:
    "G-Man says:

isnt she dead"

Does it matter? No one stays dead in comics. The X-Statix aren't dead.... lol

J Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By J Rex

i dont know how long he might survive Mrs J but my god this is a confusing character.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Nighthunter

J Rex says:

"i dont know how long he might survive Mrs J but my god this is a confusing character."

he is already dead

J Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By J Rex

Post Deleted.

J Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By J Rex

Nighthunter says:

"J Rex says:
    "i dont know how long he might survive Mrs J but my god this is a confusing character."

he is already dead"

It's the multi-verse thing that confuses me, i need a flow chart of characters, where they below and where in the universe they go

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14  Edited By Nighthunter

have a feeling that all characters from another earth that were killed in countdown will come back because I can't see their earths without them.

Really, what's gotham by gaslight if Batman is dead?

either that or the multiverse dies (again)

J Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By J Rex

haha yeah i saw gotham by gaslight, thought it was an interesting choice. I hope/doubt that the multiverse dies just based on how it was brought back, there might be some better definitive lines drawn between them though (hopefully)

Avatar image for the_reverend_jim
    The Reverend Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By The Reverend Jim

J Rex says:

"Nighthunter says:
    "J Rex says:
    he is already dead"
    It's the multi-verse thing that confuses me, i need a flow chart of characters, where they below and where in the universe they go"

Dude, I've been reading comics hard core for over 20 years now (30 if you count before I could read) a flow chart will not help. DC and Marvel rewrite their universes every few years with no rhyme or reason to it. I just stick with the characters I like and ride it out until the next rewrite.

J Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By J Rex

The Reverend Jim says:

"J Rex says:
    "Nighthunter says:
    "J Rex says:
    he is already dead"
    It's the multi-verse thing that confuses me, i need a flow chart of characters, where they below and where in the universe they go"

Dude, I've been reading comics hard core for over 20 years now (30 if you count before I could read) a flow chart will not help. DC and Marvel rewrite their universes every few years with no rhyme or reason to it. I just stick with the characters I like and ride it out until the next rewrite.

"

yeah that's what i'm trying to do, except i'm trying to see if my characters exist in other dimensions of the multiverse and so forth...damn string theory is easier to understand

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By iSHADOW

Post Deleted.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iSHADOW

The Reverend Jim says:

"J Rex says:
    "Nighthunter says:
    "J Rex says:
    he is already dead"
    Dude, I've been reading comics hard core for over 20 years now (30 if you count before I could read) a flow chart will not help. DC and Marvel rewrite their universes every few years with no rhyme or reason to it. I just stick with the characters I like and ride it out until the next rewrite. "

you couldnt read until you were 10?

Avatar image for the_reverend_jim
    The Reverend Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Reverend Jim

J Rex says:

"The Reverend Jim says:
    "J Rex says:
    "Nighthunter says:
    "J Rex says:
    he is already dead"
    Dude, I've been reading comics hard core for over 20 years now (30 if you count before I could read) a flow chart will not help. DC and Marvel rewrite their universes every few years with no rhyme or reason to it. I just stick with the characters I like and ride it out until the next rewrite. "
    yeah that's what i'm trying to do, except i'm trying to see if my characters exist in other dimensions of the multiverse and so forth...damn string theory is easier to understand"

Sh!!t DC killed off one of my favs right off the bat. Ted Kord Blue Beetle was great and they blew his freaking head off! There's really no coming back from that :(

jokerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jokerman

i think the Joker will stay forever because whithout the Joker hoes Batman will fight? hoes going to be hes biggest enemie?

caption
    caption
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By The_Martian
    jokerman said:
    "i think the Joker will stay forever because whithout the Joker hoes Batman will fight? hoes going to be hes biggest enemie?
    caption
    caption
    "
    This is about Jokester not Joker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.