Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4233 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

The Joker's Sexuality

• 107 results
    MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MrsJ

I've come across a lot of ideas on this subject, but I think this ones the closest: "Autosexual - sexual interest in himself. This is a compelling idea. Joker only has sex because he loves himself. Harley Quinn right off the bat would fill this role since she worships him so much, sex with her could just be another form of autosexuality. He loves himself and Harley loves him so much he gets to see it reflected back at him. The consensual partners he has had have all been of the worshiping, codependent nature. Autosexuality may not be wrong." Taken from the site: http://www.clownprinceofcrime.com/jokersex.html

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

King of Kings says:

"Good theory. I see him more obsessed with Batman then himself, leading me to believe he's a closet homosexual with homicidal tendency's "

nah, I don't think he's homosexual, he's just sexually perverted

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Good theory. I see him more obsessed with Batman then himself, leading me to believe he's a closet homosexual with homicidal tendency's

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

King of Kings says:

"I'm not saying he wont bang a chick, I'm not saying he wont have kids, but one day she'll come home to find him and Batman clubbing each other to Yanni's greatest hits.*Vince Vaughn, The Break Up*"

That's disgusting man

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm not saying he wont bang a chick, I'm not saying he wont have kids, but one day she'll come home to find him and Batman clubbing each other to Yanni's greatest hits.

Vince Vaughn, The Break Up

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"King of Kings says:
    "I'm not saying he wont bang a chick, I'm not saying he wont have kids, but one day she'll come home to find him and Batman clubbing each other to Yanni's greatest hits.*Vince Vaughn, The Break Up*"

That's disgusting man"

LMAO

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrsJ

I really don't see him interested in Batman that way. I don't see him interested in anyone sexualy. I think all he really cares about is having fun creating havok.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

MrsJ says:

"I really don't see him interested in Batman that way. I don't see him interested in anyone sexualy. I think all he really cares about is having fun creating havok."

He's obsessed with him. He's openly admitted he doesn't think he could actually kill him cause he needs him. The dudes a freak of epic proportions.

Avatar image for the_arcryn_outriders
    The Arcryn OutRiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

right... i dont even know why i looked at this one...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Methos

MrsJ... congratulations on making the single most disturbing thread i have ever seen on the Vine

M

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Resonate

Methos says:

"MrsJ... congratulations on making the single most disturbing thread i have ever seen on the Vine M"

Same here.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrsJ

Sorry, but I wanted to know peoples opinions on this subject.

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Superkitty

MrsJ says:

"I really don't see him interested in Batman that way. I don't see him interested in anyone sexualy. I think all he really cares about is having fun creating havok."

Sort of like he's celibate by default (although to be celibate you have to consciously not want to have sex). The difficult part is that there's no real sexual overtones for many of the Batman characters. I vaguely remember the Penguin wanting to have a relationship with some girl. Well there was that one issue where Clayface, disguised as a human was going to have a date with some girl, but it got broken off (captured by Batman, I think). Was Harvey Dent married before he became Two Face? (Does he flip for what he does?)Maybe bigger Batman fans can give some examples of the villains' sexuality and sex.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrsJ

Superkitty says:

"MrsJ says:
    Sort of like he's celibate by default (although to be celibate you have to consciously not want to have sex). The difficult part is that there's no real sexual overtones for many of the Batman characters. I vaguely remember the Penguin wanting to have a relationship with some girl. Well there was that one issue where Clayface, disguised as a human was going to have a date with some girl, but it got broken off (captured by Batman, I think). Was Harvey Dent married before he became Two Face? (Does he flip for what he does?)Maybe bigger Batman fans can give some examples of the villains' sexuality and sex. "

The female characters in Batman for sure have sexual overtones--as you call them. Have you seen Catwoman, Talia, Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?? They all seem to like men.--well, it seems like Ivy just likes to play with them. ;P

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crazy spidey

King of Kings says:

"Good theory. I see him more obsessed with Batman then himself, leading me to believe he's a closet homosexual with homicidal tendency's "

he has more then just homicidal tendencies, try a mix between a psychopath and sociopath, while have properties of psychosis and dillusion.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

MrsJ says:

"Superkitty says:
    "MrsJ says:
    Sort of like he's celibate by default (although to be celibate you have to consciously not want to have sex). The difficult part is that there's no real sexual overtones for many of the Batman characters. I vaguely remember the Penguin wanting to have a relationship with some girl. Well there was that one issue where Clayface, disguised as a human was going to have a date with some girl, but it got broken off (captured by Batman, I think). Was Harvey Dent married before he became Two Face? (Does he flip for what he does?)Maybe bigger Batman fans can give some examples of the villains' sexuality and sex. "

The female characters in Batman for sure have sexual overtones--as you call them. Have you seen Catwoman, Talia, Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?? They all seem to like men.--well, it seems like Ivy just likes to play with them. ;P

"

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crazy spidey

MrsJ says:

"Superkitty says:
    "MrsJ says:
    The female characters in Batman for sure have sexual overtones--as you call them. Have you seen Catwoman, Talia, Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?? They all seem to like men.--well, it seems like Ivy just likes to play with them. ;P "

LMAO niiiiiiiicccccccceeee

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gottheit

Joker has no sexuality. I mean, I see him as being attracted to women, not to men. However, at the same time, I see him as being attracted to Batman. It's tough to explain. However, I don't see him as being sane enough as having sexual relations with anybody. He's like Jesus Christ in that regard.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MrsJ

Gottheit says:

"Joker has no sexuality. I mean, I see him as being attracted to women, not to men. However, at the same time, I see him as being attracted to Batman. It's tough to explain. However, I don't see him as being sane enough as having sexual relations with *anybody*. He's like Jesus Christ in that regard."

Wow, compairing the Joker to Jesus, sorry but that's funny.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

more like disturbing, but that's gottheit for you :)

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrsJ

Apparition says:

"more like disturbing, but that's gottheit for you :)"

Well, it amused me. :D –But, then again I’m not exactly what you’d call sane.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrsJ

I was discussing the events in Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth over the internet and well some thought that Grant Morrison was trying to imply that Joker is gay. I on the other hand, and a few others thought (or would like to think) that the Joker was just pushing Batman’s buttons; trying to make him angry by means of slapping his butt and calling him different pet names. What's YOUR opinion?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By crazy spidey

MrsJ says:

"I was discussing the events in Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth over the internet and well some thought that Grant Morrison was trying to imply that Joker is gay. I on the other hand, and a few others thought (or would like to think) that the Joker was just pushing Batman’s buttons; trying to make him angry by means of slapping his butt and calling him different pet names. What's YOUR opinion?"

yea prbbyl jsut teeing him

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Meh, he's Joker. He's just crazy :P

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MrsJ

Well, now his insanity is a big reason. Who else but a wack-job would mess with the bat!?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By crazy spidey

MrsJ says:

"Well, now his insanity is a big reason. Who else but a wack-job would mess with the bat!?"

yes we get it, hes like crack to you. lol

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MrsJ

Or like cake to a fat boy...i don't even know where THAT came from..

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By crazy spidey

MrsJ says:

"Or like cake to a fat boy...i don't even know where THAT came from.."

Lol Hey, Thats a bad Mrs. J, bad. And then I get a stick and I wack u on the nose. Thats wat i do to my mister kitty, i say "thats a bad mister kitty, respect my authoritah"

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MrsJ

crazy spidey says:

"MrsJ says:
    Lol Hey, Thats a bad Mrs. J, bad. And then I get a stick and I wack u on the nose. Thats wat i do to my mister kitty, i say "thats a bad mister kitty, respect my authoritah""

...okay...

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By crazy spidey

MrsJ says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "MrsJ says:
    Lol Hey, Thats a bad Mrs. J, bad. And then I get a stick and I wack u on the nose. Thats wat i do to my mister kitty, i say "thats a bad mister kitty, respect my authoritah""
    ...okay..."

u dont watch south park much do u?

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MrsJ

crazy spidey says:

"MrsJ says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "MrsJ says:
    ...okay..."
    u dont watch south park much do u?"

I had a feeling that's what it was from. And, no I don't watch south park.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crazy spidey

MrsJ says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "MrsJ says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "MrsJ says:
    ...okay..."
    I had a feeling that's what it was from. And, no I don't watch south park."

Joker would watch southpark, he would watch every episode and repeat lines from the show to harley.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MrsJ

crazy spidey says:

"MrsJ says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "MrsJ says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "MrsJ says:
    ...okay..."
    I had a feeling that's what it was from. And, no I don't watch south park."
    Joker would watch southpark, he would watch every episode and repeat lines from the show to harley."

...I highly doubt that

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, Joker is more of a Matlock kind of guy, I can tell.

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Assimilation

Superkitty says:

"MrsJ says:

if your going that way, then you could make the argument that the Joker was married before he was the Joker. in my humble opinion, i think that his only sexual preference is killing people of both sexes, so yeah.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MrsJ

Gottheit says:

"Yeah, Joker is more of a Matlock kind of guy, I can tell."

Actually he says -I think it was in NML- that he LOVES to watch Frasier.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crazy spidey

MrsJ says:

"Gottheit says:
    Actually he says -I think it was in NML- that he LOVES to watch Frasier."

Lol random,i bet he hates reality tv... ponders

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MrsJ

Assimilation says:

"Superkitty says:
    "MrsJ says:
    if your going that way, then you could make the argument that the Joker was married before he was the Joker. in my humble opinion, i think that his only sexual preference is killing people of both sexes, so yeah."

Yes, but when he said that he was married in The Killing Joke, it also stated that the Joker isn't even sure if that happened because he remembers his past in different ways.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrsJ

crazy spidey says:

"MrsJ says:
    "Gottheit says:
    Lol random,i bet he hates reality tv... *ponders*"

Actually I think he'd find it amusing, laughing at peoples stupidity.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By crazy spidey

MrsJ says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "MrsJ says:
    "Gottheit says:
    Lol random,i bet he hates reality tv... *ponders*"
    Actually I think he'd find it amusing, laughing at peoples stupidity."

no i would think he would be above that, reality tv does well becuase it gives ppl a sense of superiority, as well as dramatic irony. Joker doesnt it need that, it wouldnt do anything for him, hes above that.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MrsJ

Yeah, I agree. He's totally above it.

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MrsJ

Does putting on eyeshadow to go with your outfit make you gay? Well, I don't think so. It means the Joker is into what he does and would like to be as theatrical about as possible.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By crazy spidey

MrsJ says:

"Does putting on eyeshadow to go with your outfit make you gay? Well, I don't think so. It means the Joker is into what he does and would like to be as theatrical about as possible."

OMG, k it doesnt, especially if ur insane, an u show no signs of homosexuality, and u do it to strike fear in those you viciously murder. Y all these ransom a55 question?

MrsJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MrsJ

crazy spidey says:

"MrsJ says:
    "Does putting on eyeshadow to go with your outfit make you gay? Well, I don't think so. It means the Joker is into what he does and would like to be as theatrical about as possible."
    OMG, k it doesnt, especially if ur insane, an u show no signs of homosexuality, and u do it to strike fear in those you viciously murder. Y all these ransom a55 question?"

Well, because this forum gets off topic so I try to get back to the whole thing about is Joker really gay?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

No.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Apparition

MrsJ says:

"Does putting on eyeshadow to go with your outfit make you gay?"

that depends on whether youre a guy or a girl ;)

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By crazy spidey

Apparition says:

"MrsJ says:
    that depends on whether youre a guy or a girl ;)"

were talking about Joker, so take a wild guess

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Apparition

crazy spidey says:

"Apparition says:
    "MrsJ says:
    were talking about Joker, so take a wild guess"

ummmm you know i'm joking around right? obviously its about joker!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By crazy spidey

Apparition says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Apparition says:
    "MrsJ says:
    were talking about Joker, so take a wild guess"
    ummmm you know i'm joking around right? obviously its about joker!"

i know, but I have to be sarcastic, its just how i roll. If I'm not sarcastic enough... I explode.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Apparition

lol, of course and sieg heil

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.