Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4237 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

The BTAS Joker Thread

Avatar image for deactivated-5a60370ee1024
    deactivated-5a60370ee1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I haven’t been around much due to some issues with internet, but the few times that I’ve had the opportunity to get on, I’ve been snooping around on the web and came across another website’s forum. While I was doing so, I found a BTAS respect thread and found an interesting study that someone did on the BTAS Joker.

This study is probably the most well made and well put together study I’ve ever seen; it is completely neutral and objective. It is a comparison between Hamill’s Joker in BTAS and the comic version. It is a must read, it nails everything great about the Joker.

http://jester-of-genocide.tumblr.com/FOTDCAUJ

This is a repost from another forum on this site, but I wanted to spread this around for any Joker fans and Hamill fans as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.