Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4241 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Missing part in the Joker chronology.

Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Red_Jack

I am missing a certain part of the Joker timeline that has seemed to elude me no matter how many of his comics I read. He seems to be in countless crossovers, so I'll never find them all.

At one stage Joker went to the slab. This was where Joker had a whole army of Jokerites storyline. That prison he was at held multiple metahumans and freaks.

My problem is I've never seen any storyline as to why he left that prison. In some of the modern comics he's just 'there', randomly sprouting up, like in Hush or City of Crime.

Anyone have any idea?

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SmashBrawler

I believe the Slab was closed after the massive jailbreak orquestated by Brother Blood during Outsiders.

Joker showed up in Outsiders before the whole Brother Blood thing, so he didn't escape during that jailbreak. But it's been a while since I read Winick's Outsiders, so maybe they did give an explanation.

andywattbulb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By andywattbulb

We try to forget that monstrosity of a storyline called "emperor Joker"

edit: I meant "last laugh"
    Jokerlady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jokerlady

I you want a complete bibliography on the Clown Prince of Crime, please feel free to visit my JOKER-centric site: THE JOKER's LAIR for one of the most extensive collection of Joker-related material including an ever growing bibliography that includes every single appearance of the CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME in any media... The address to my blog is: www.jokeruniverse.com See ya all Jokerfans over there sometime...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.